DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is anybody's bracket screwed like mine, thanks alot orangemen and jayhawks!!!

·
BOOSTED32V Jr.
12,385 Posts
dallasstars281 said:
is anybody's bracket screwed like mine, thanks alot orangemen and jayhawks!!!
Mine isn't screwed but it took a pretty big hit with those games last night. Some guy on Yahoo! Tournament Pick'em nailed every single one so far. However, he's got Louisville winning it all and that ain't gonna happen.

·
Ultimate X-phoria
19,895 Posts
My bracket took a big hit on those two losses, but i'm still in good shape. But i'm worried about the poor play of the Illini and a couple of others I picked to go far.

·
M0DERAT0R
19,655 Posts
I'm in the 87th percentile on yahoo. 3 of my sweet 16 are out, but I still have all my elite 8 teams.

·
BOOSTED32V Jr.
12,385 Posts
Boss Hogg said:
I'm in the 87th percentile on yahoo. 3 of my sweet 16 are out, but I still have all my elite 8 teams.
88th percentile right here ;)

·
Ultimate X-phoria
19,895 Posts
Pacific, Gonzaga and Oklahoma losses impacted my sweet sixteen. I'm down to 7 teams left in my elite 8 and 3 teams left in my final four.

·
BOOSTED32V Jr.
12,385 Posts
Hollywood said:
Pacific, Gonzaga and Oklahoma losses impacted my sweet sixteen. I'm down to 7 teams left in my elite 8 and 3 teams left in my final four.
The Oklahoma loss fucked me pretty good because I had them going to the elite 8

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i will never ever fill out a bracket again!!!!

·
BOOSTED32V Jr.
12,385 Posts
dallasstars281 said:
i will never ever fill out a bracket again!!!!
Yeah, I think yesterday and today have been official "Bracket Busters" for everyone. I don't think anyone saw these types of upsets coming. I've still got my Final Four teams alive but thats about all I've got left.

·
M0DERAT0R
19,655 Posts
SVTVenom said:
Yeah, I think yesterday and today have been official "Bracket Busters" for everyone. I don't think anyone saw these types of upsets coming. I've still got my Final Four teams alive but thats about all I've got left.
Crap, I had Ill over Wake in my Final Four Semi. :( I'm up to the 93%, but Wake is going to kill me.

·
BOOSTED32V Jr.
12,385 Posts
Boss Hogg said:
Crap, I had Ill over Wake in my Final Four Semi. :( I'm up to the 93%, but Wake is going to kill me.
LOL! That sucks for you David! I've got Illinois, North Carolina, Georgia Tech, and Duke in the Final Four with Illinois and North Carolina going to the Championship game and Illinois winning it all.

·
Premium Member
1,096 Posts
Boss Hogg said:
ill? we already beat one illinois team, i think we can handle another. okstate will be at the final four.

i guess that big 12 tourney was a pretty good indication of how teams would do in the tourney huh? just ok state and ttech left. sucks, and pisses me off now that we wont get any recognition.

·
Premium Member
1,096 Posts
mines completely messed up, i make mine out in like 5 minutes though, i dont sit there and research or critically think about them, sounds like you are doing good though

·
BOOSTED32V Jr.
12,385 Posts
That GT loss screwed me hard. :(

·
Registered
744 Posts
my brackets are fucked after uconn and wake got put out i had uconn taking it all over illinois in the finals and had wake losing to illinois in the final 4

1 - 20 of 20 Posts