DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Can someone please make this smaller for me cause i am on a computer that wont let me save it as .jpg so i could edit the pic and crop it!! :mad:

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,373 Posts
I load up a pic of GC2 naked and lots of stuff just starts to shrink :eek:

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Maybe one more?? Im trying to get some good pics so then someone can make me a nice sig!! Thanks SLP007!!

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks, im shocked u of all people compliated my slow POS, oh and the last picture, u would be seeing those lights when we race jermemy, but tonight i am getting some new 86 rear lights!! :D , so study those cause thats all ull be seeing!! j/j so gt40 heads i hear??

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
LX Tail-lights are so typical on coupe's much less all foxbody's, and how many do u see with those pre 87 lights, and the dude trading me is going to show me how to make the lights look just like the 93 cobra lights, which i dont want, but did u see that chameleon coupe in one of the new stang mags with those pre 87 lights :D that coupe was BADD!! And i can snap my fingers and find LX tails on here all day long but it took me a while to find some clean 4 eyed lights, which i am getting tonight with a pro 5.0!! :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts