DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,806 Posts
I don't know much about throwing lit up chairs out of a truck, but I would never let someone set me on fire.

·
Other half of bitter
7,141 Posts
Timber..........

you remember falling off your chair last night??? it was a long ways down!!

·
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!
14,997 Posts
michelle95gt said:
Timber..........

you remember falling off your chair last night??? it was a long ways down!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

·
Timmay
4,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Marisa said:
Hey Tim...what have you eaten today? :D
hmmm.. well my day has been pretty interesting.. it all started around 6:30 this morning after waking up because our apartment felt as if I were in hell. the thermostat is in the center of the apt, away from any air vents, so it thinks it is a mild 72 degrees when it is actually around 80-85. So I woke up and ate a ham sandwich, the start of my day. then i turned the t.v. on, watched a movie about king arthur, watched a movie about dinosaurs and a long lost island (the place time forgot or something like that) it was a 1975 flick so it had cheesy special effects, then I watched a movie about killer bees... at that time I felt another hunger itch.. seeing that the ham sandwich had already been digested I went and made 5 eggs and hotdogs. i am on the atkins diet so my diet has changed a bit. i am trying to lose weight seeing that my old habits were leading me to a lifelong membership in the ffa (future fatasses of america) i get on a food kick about every 5-6 months, then workout to lose it all. i haven't decided on dinner yet but chicken sounds like the best thing right about now. now i am back to the routine of one day outta the week to binge.. that is when I will prolly spend 12 dollars at taco bell and enjoy myself.

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
That 'play by play' actually made me laugh!.....I have no idea why....I thought about the Atkins thing. Do you like it?

oh, and maybe he means Dung. yes, dung is bad. ;)

·
Timmay
4,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Marisa said:
That 'play by play' actually made me laugh!.....I have no idea why....I thought about the Atkins thing. Do you like it?

oh, and maybe he means Dung. yes, dung is bad. ;)
i think he might have meant drugs.. dunno what that has to do with anything though.. (bj is quite the spechel one.. and yes i did mean to misspell special) the atkins thing isn't actually 2 bad. just restrict yourself to less than 60 carbs a day... makes u lose wieght really fast and it actually isn't that bad for you. they did a study with people that did it 4 six months and there wasn't a change in cholestorol or any other health issues with the people in the study. it sorta sucks cause you have to cut back on certain things like pasta and breads.. i usually just stick to chicken when I am doing it.. chicken salads are good 2 cause they don't have many carbs.. tomatoes don't have much carbs either.. i was suprised to learn that.. you can lose a good 20-30 pounds in 2-3 months if you stick to it and work out 6 dayz a week. i know cause i did it over the summer.. 292 to 270. and that was in 2 1/2 months

G

·
Marisa said:
All I know is that you have a big 'ole red ass.

I thought I saw you checkin out my ass....

;) how you doin'???

And no, that would be the orangatanga or the baboon... They have colored asses...

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Silverback said:
I thought I saw you checkin out my ass....

;) how you doin'???

And no, that would be the orangatanga or the baboon... They have colored asses...
orangutan ....come on, now. :p
I didn't say your ass was red due to biology, now did I?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts