DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Da Bomb like ticktick
Joined
·
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #3


look at that hood , holy crap
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
16,774 Posts
cool, glad to see they are here. My girl wants one, in blue. She is an fbody fan, it was weard to hear her say she really likes those.
 

·
FORMER LS1 OWNER
Joined
·
1,358 Posts
For us LS1 guys....what constitutes a Mach 1 again? Power mods or looks, or combo?
 

·
CFH
Joined
·
9,579 Posts
Y2K_WS6_T/A said:
For us LS1 guys....what constitutes a Mach 1 again? Power mods or looks, or combo?
Better spark plugs, wires, 273 gears, and no speed limiter.
 

·
FORMER LS1 OWNER
Joined
·
1,358 Posts
Kaji98Z said:
Better spark plugs, wires, 273 gears, and no speed limiter.

and how much does that cost extra?
 

·
Worship me
Joined
·
34,345 Posts
Y2K_WS6_T/A said:
and how much does that cost extra?
400 billion dollars....

A stock one wouldn't run a 12.60 even if Jesus was driving...
 

·
The Janitor
Joined
·
16,424 Posts
AL P said:
400 billion dollars....

A stock one wouldn't run a 12.60 even if Jesus was driving...
LMAO!

Well, it has the 4 valve with what seems to be `gator 32V heads and cams. Basically my car without the breaking.
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top