I havent ordered it yet. some of the applications i have dont work with it so im waiting it out.
I wonder if there will be any issues with fusion... I'm going to pick up my copy tomorrowWe are in the process of upgrading one of our Macs up here at work to play around with. I've been considering upgrading my MacBook as well but I'm concerned about incompatibility with any software I have installed. Guess I need to do a backup before giving it a try For $29 you can't beat the price of the upgrade though.