DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
oh oh...better NOT get Maaco...

They wants $329.00 to repaint my front fascia...LOL!

·
How ya like me now?
2,312 Posts
Wha?? I thought they would paint the whole thing for 300? :eek:

·
Poor Boy Racing
2,770 Posts
Thats about right but I don't know if i would want maaco to even paint my lawnmower.:p

·
Premium Member
5,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SVTCobra50 said:
Wha?? I thought they would paint the whole thing for 300? :eek:
That is what I thought too...

·
Premium Member
14,152 Posts
juiced86stang said:
Thats about right but I don't know if i would want maaco to even paint my lawnmower.:p
Exacty what i said while reading first post, you beat me to it. Maaco is shit, you get what you pay for.

·
The Great One
481 Posts
i went to maaco one time to see if they would paint my trunck lid that was on the car at the time.. The fucker told me 500 bucks.. chac!!! i bout shit my pants. I said yeah ok sure,, and left..

·
Premium Member
9,204 Posts
Maaco are a bunch of mofo's, they painted my dad's Intercooler and fucking exhaust, i guess they figured that the ram air wasn't actually real, but we were PISSED. Fuck them up there stupid asses!

·
baddluck
443 Posts
try earl scheib.. they painted a chexy xcab z71 of mine for 330.. they even shot an extra "courtesy coat" lol

for the money and me unloading the truck.. it wasnt bad

·
Premium Member
14,152 Posts
baddriver said:
try earl scheib.. they painted a chexy xcab z71 of mine for 330.. they even shot an extra "courtesy coat" lol

for the money and me unloading the truck.. it wasnt bad
WTF is a "courtesy coat"? Rustoleum is better quality paint than they use.

G

·
They painted my old RX7 for $200. It had the runs all over it. I think they got some crackhead in Garland to paint it. My kiddo could do a better job.

·
Im Not Fat Im Big Boned !
1,519 Posts
I went there to have some scratches fixed and a spot that some of you might have seen on my front bumper where my girlfriend backed into my car from. But anywho this fucker at MAACO was like mmm yeah I can fix that for you and he was walking all around my car and writing down stuff then he says ok 600 ! I was like fucker what costs 600 to repaint a front bumper. he said well there was some scratches on the back bumper and I will paint that as well ! I said no chief just the front, how much for the front he said well same price. I was like fuck that.

·
Watch Me Do Me
7,142 Posts
I had a buddy get his coupe resprayed red and also had to have his fender replaced and got out of there for under 600 bucks. Somewhere around 550. It wasnt the best paint job, of course he got his gas tank and tips painted for free. That was also their best paint job that they offered, with a couple clear coats.. Turned out nice but he only needed it to look good to sell so no telling how its doing now days..

For 500 bucks, including a new/used fender, you couldnt beat it though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts