DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any of you have lowered mini-trucks ... post pics here, and what you have done to it

·
Band wagon jumper
1,453 Posts
I have a rollpan, billet grill, and street scene mirrors on the way. And I already have my wheels, I just need my adapters.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow ... keep them comeing

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mychael101 said:
My co-workers ride that I want! Ghost flames and a LT1 swap and a few other things.
good color :cool:

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah it is kinda late, but TTT

·
Registered
578 Posts
here is my 95 ranger with a 00 front end, hydros and airbags, 4 subs in the back with a 6 inch body drop, and a aluminum bed custom made, need any work done to your car or truck pm me,

·
Band wagon jumper
1,453 Posts
doopie said:
I have a set of Boyd Coddington flame rims from my brother inlaws old Mazda. Anyone know what other vehicles they fit. Either looking to find a truck to put them on (newer) or going to sell them.

http://www.billetwheel.com/cgi/wheels.cgi?cmd=show_image&path=Gotcha_Series&img=0&tn=1

these are 6 lug 17X7 or 8 not sure they are in storage.

Doopie

I am willing to bet they will fit a newer GM truck. I have seen quite a few older mazdas with the Z71 wheels. They changed all GM trucks to that lug pattern.

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Heres my ranger, its got a DJM 3/4 drop, clear coners, billet grill, molded sir michaels roll pan... more to come!

I still have those rims but im tryin to sale them and get diffeent ones!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts