DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Can't touch this...
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Joe Mama is one low balling MF'n newbie, i drive out to 114 off of I-35 at 4:30 in the after noon and sat in fucking traffic for almost 45min and i get there and he low balls me fuckin $10. I get off of work early to go to my house thats almost in arlington to pick the mufflers up, then go all the way to TMS and spend my time and gas and he low balls me over a muffler that was drug and had very little damage. Good god the mufflers were about 3 months old, still had the inlet sticker on one of them, and the flow tubes were almost new too. I will post pics of these near perfect mufflers.

Well, they say you learn something new everyday, I learned to not go out of the way to sell something and take a low ball offer. Fuck i caould have saved my gas and sold them local.

·
Banned
31,758 Posts
1badgreyfox said:
Joe Mama is one low balling MF'n newbie, i drive out to 114 off of I-35 at 4:30 in the after noon and sat in fucking traffic for almost 45min and i get there and he low balls me fuckin $10. I get off of work early to go to my house thats almost in arlington to pick the mufflers up, then go all the way to TMS and spend my time and gas and he low balls me over a muffler that was drug and had very little damage. Good god the mufflers were about 3 months old, still had the inlet sticker on one of them, and the flow tubes were almost new too. I will post pics of these near perfect mufflers.

Well, they say you learn something new everyday, I learned to not go out of the way to sell something and take a low ball offer. Fuck i caould have saved my gas and sold them local.
I had a guy on the board low ball me $3! I just laughed... I let him take the shit because I needed the money, but I was floored that he was so adamant about saving $3 :confused:

it was at that point that I swore that next time someone agrees on a price and they try to low ball me at the last moment, they're either paying in full or going home without the shit! LOL!

Forrest

·
WRECKIN' BALL BITCHES!
9,734 Posts
:mad: f*%$ing respect peoples vehicles when you take something out of it too, that bitch drug those mufflers across his custom c-notch and scratched the paint on top of all that ,i just noticed a while ago.....f*$#ing bitches! :mad:

·
Arbeit Macht Frei
19,759 Posts
Cooter said:
I had a guy on the board low ball me $3! I just laughed... I let him take the shit because I needed the money, but I was floored that he was so adamant about saving $3 :confused:

it was at that point that I swore that next time someone agrees on a price and they try to low ball me at the last moment, they're either paying in full or going home without the shit! LOL!

Forrest
Ive had that happen serveral times
We agree on a price, then when I get there they try to lowball me, I never take it, all or nothing.
Ive needed the money too, but I just play their bluff.

I understand not wanting to pay more than you can, but some people need to learn the actuall value of stuff. :mad:

I had some dude I bought a new distributor($185) and he agreed at 175, when I showed up to meet him he wanted to buy it for 150 :rolleyes: , I was like look douche, its new in the box, youre not paying shipping and your already gettin it for less than you can buy it for, and Im throwing in the dist gear you need for free ($25) and now you want it for less? Um NO.
So he gave me the 175 :cool:

·
Bored
1,613 Posts
Cooter said:

Forrest
guess it is good that i didn't do anything like that to you when i bought the turbo from you :D

·
Banned
20,196 Posts
I remember when crazycalypso came and bought some subs and a box from my at the time girlfriend, the price was set at $150, he was on his way with the $150(he said he had it all). Got there, luckily I was there at the time.......he said, all I brought was $140. I said, "You just told me you had $150." So he had to get the rest of the money from his friend. :D

She said she would've taken the $140 so I asked her for the $10...........she kept it all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts