DFW Mustang Forums banner
101 - 120 of 123 Posts

·
'tis the season
2,635 Posts
Well, I got to see def's true immaturity the other day. I decided to quit, because it's boring and I have no time, so I made a small thread and tried to give away all of my stuff. Within 2 minutes, I was fedded with the reason of "we have enough stuff, thanks".

I have donated a shit load to that fucking douche bag. I also love the fact that he won't log on and reply to any one asking for changes or explanations, but he'll log on to fed someone that had been playing for over 2 years.

·
DFWS
6,989 Posts
Well, I got to see def's true immaturity the other day. I decided to quit, because it's boring and I have no time, so I made a small thread and tried to give away all of my stuff. Within 2 minutes, I was fedded with the reason of "we have enough stuff, thanks".

I have donated a shit load to that fucking douche bag. I also love the fact that he won't log on and reply to any one asking for changes or explanations, but he'll log on to fed someone that had been playing for over 2 years.
that sounds about right!

·
Premium Member
7,548 Posts

that sounds about right, fucked up though.

·
Formerly 5.0Vert
9,823 Posts
I probably donated $250 or so over the year I played it, fuckin stupid move really. It was fun for a little bit. I'm not surprised he fedded you. After all, if you give shit away, it might hurt donations;).

·
DFWS
6,989 Posts
I probably donated $250 or so over the year I played it, fuckin stupid move really. It was fun for a little bit. I'm not surprised he fedded you. After all, if you give shit away, it might hurt donations;).
yep! we need to find something better

i've been playing poker on facebook

·
Premium Member
7,548 Posts
i finally remembered my p/w on Present. so, if anyone isn't playing anymore and would like to donate your money/items to me, i would appriciate it. i know money is easier to come by on Past then Present. if you wanna trade Present for Past stuff, let me know, on here.

101 - 120 of 123 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.