DFW Mustang Forums banner
81 - 100 of 123 Posts

·
Go Rangers!!
2,838 Posts
Hey...I don't know about you all, but I have gotten kind of bored with LPC. I found another game that is similar, but a little diffrent. Something fun and new. There are not alot of people so sign up now so you can have a low number.

It's called Deadly Streets

Check it out and let me know what ya think...

http://www.deadly-streets.ej.am

SVTNorthTexas
User id: 366

·
would read again
6,886 Posts
Mother Fuckers!!!!!!!!

I PUT UP 200 CRYSTALS ON THE MARKET YESTERDAY. THEY SOLD AND I HAD NO IDEA. WHEN I LOGGED ON TODAY I HAD OVER 50 ALERTS. I MADE 100MIL ON THE SELL. I GOT JACKED FOR MORE THAN HALF!!!!! :mad: oh well :eek:

·
Premium Member
1,940 Posts
the price of everything on the markets has skyrocketed since we all started playing this...

·
Premium Member
1,940 Posts
Who all is still playing this? What level are you at? Do we currently have a gang?

·
Merry HoHo
32,791 Posts
A.T. said:
I PUT UP 200 CRYSTALS ON THE MARKET YESTERDAY. THEY SOLD AND I HAD NO IDEA. WHEN I LOGGED ON TODAY I HAD OVER 50 ALERTS. I MADE 100MIL ON THE SELL. I GOT JACKED FOR MORE THAN HALF!!!!! :mad: oh well :eek:
you gotta let somebody know when you put something up, we will put a hit on you.

·
Merry HoHo
32,791 Posts
SVTNorthTexas said:
Hey...I don't know about you all, but I have gotten kind of bored with LPC. I found another game that is similar, but a little diffrent. Something fun and new. There are not alot of people so sign up now so you can have a low number.

It's called Deadly Streets

Check it out and let me know what ya think...

http://www.deadly-streets.ej.am

SVTNorthTexas
User id: 366
if you give up on LPC, i know a newbie that could used some supplies.

·
would read again
6,886 Posts
I Think We Might Have A Big Fuckin Problem!

The new gym suck! Maybe im not doing it right but i cant train using Opera. Are we screwed?

·
would read again
6,886 Posts
Tangstang said:
so much easier than it use to be for me?
i read in the forums last week that we can no longer refresh. How is it easier?

·
would read again
6,886 Posts
yall can hack me if yall want. just make sure you let me know you are dfws otherwise ill bomb you till the cows come home.
-preppy(past)

81 - 100 of 123 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.