DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
in memory of "lil' Roy"
Joined
·
11,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well for those who didn't know about it, I raced 10secTA last night and got drugg horribly!!!!:( That damn thing is super fast!!!:eek: and for the record it was at least 3 ass whippin's in a row!:mad: I think GRAN86 might give you a better race but he will have to pill it up!!!!! 10sec TA thank's for the asskickin' try to go to the track sunday and race GRAN86 it will be a better match up for you???? maybe if racin'reid show's up you can race him also!!!! I wish I could I could be there? damn!!!!!!:mad:
 

·
CHINGON RACING
Joined
·
1,079 Posts
OMEGA DOOM said:
well for those who didn't know about it, I raced 10secTA last night and got drugg horribly!!!!:( That damn thing is super fast!!!:eek: and for the record it was at least 3 ass whippin's in a row!:mad: I think GRAN86 might give you a better race but he will have to pill it up!!!!! 10sec TA thank's for the asskickin' try to go to the track sunday and race GRAN86 it will be a better match up for you???? maybe if racin'reid show's up you can race him also!!!! I wish I could ? damn!!!!!!:mad:
Maybe magito can race him??:D
 
G

·
OMEGA DOOM said:
well for those who didn't know about it, I raced 10secTA last night and got drugg horribly!!!!:( That damn thing is super fast!!!:eek: and for the record it was at least 3 ass whippin's in a row!:mad: I think GRAN86 might give you a better race but he will have to pill it up!!!!! 10sec TA thank's for the asskickin' try to go to the track sunday and race GRAN86 it will be a better match up for you???? maybe if racin'reid show's up you can race him also!!!! I wish I could ? damn!!!!!!:mad:
is the racin'reid guy your talking about have a black 2001 trans am? and a fast tek sticker on the back or something?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,460 Posts
Looser

That's not saying much.......My Raptor busted your ass at Cedar Creek!:eek: Oh, then you sprayed me. Not hatin but I bet the SS could walk on him. To bad she's out of comision.

Reid is the old guy who has the 97 Lt1 witha primerd Fender on the front. Real slow car, useually smoke's alot, oil's the track down everywhere he goe's. You get the point. I geuss it's not that slow.......He has a 300 shot of NOS on it!:eek:
 

·
parts pusher
Joined
·
21,987 Posts
i told you fool!!:eek:
 

·
in memory of "lil' Roy"
Joined
·
11,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jarhead88 said:
Did you miss a shift,AGAIN!
I could miss shift's on all 5 gears and still drag yo ass!! foooooo!!!!:D
 

·
in memory of "lil' Roy"
Joined
·
11,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Looser

OrangeS10 said:
That's not saying much.......My Raptor busted your ass at Cedar Creek!:eek: Oh, then you sprayed me. Not hatin but I bet the SS could walk on him. To bad she's out of comision.

Reid is the old guy who has the 97 Lt1 witha primerd Fender on the front. Real slow car, useually smoke's alot, oil's the track down everywhere he goe's. You get the point. I geuss it's not that slow.......He has a 300 shot of NOS on it!:eek:
you wish!!! don't try to fool everybody into thinking that you actually were even close I beat you by an 1/8 mile!! oh and that's were we raced isn't it!!!:D `you raptor is very,very slow!!!!! I think the minivan can drag it easily!!!:D
 

·
CHINGON RACING
Joined
·
1,079 Posts
Re: Re: Looser

OMEGA DOOM said:
you wish!!! don't try to fool everybody into thinking that you actually were even close I beat you by an 1/8 mile!! oh and that's were we raced isn't it!!!:D `you raptor is very,very slow!!!!! I think the minivan can drag it easily!!!:D
do u mean the juiced minivan:D :D
 

·
in memory of "lil' Roy"
Joined
·
11,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: Re: Re: Looser

East Dallas Boy said:
do u mean the juiced minivan:D :D
of course!!!:eek: :D sup juney!!!!!:p
 

·
Keep jocking
Joined
·
9,217 Posts
OMEGA DOOM said:
well for those who didn't know about it, I raced 10secTA last night and got drugg horribly!!!!:( That damn thing is super fast!!!:eek: and for the record it was at least 3 ass whippin's in a row!:mad: I think GRAN86 might give you a better race but he will have to pill it up!!!!! 10sec TA thank's for the asskickin' try to go to the track sunday and race GRAN86 it will be a better match up for you???? maybe if racin'reid show's up you can race him also!!!! I wish I could ? damn!!!!!!:mad:
LOL!! To bad his friend couldn't bring out the 9sec. coupe.
 

·
Still #1 ASSHOLE
Joined
·
1,646 Posts
Re: Re: losing streak continue's!!!!

JMAC said:
LOL!! To bad his friend couldn't bring out the 9sec. coupe.


:eek: BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:D
 

·
in memory of "lil' Roy"
Joined
·
11,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Re: Re: Re: losing streak continue's!!!!

East Dallas Boy said:
who friend???
don't even bother juney their talking about this guy who has been arguing with Garth!!!!
 

·
in memory of "lil' Roy"
Joined
·
11,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
East Dallas Boy said:
fo sizzil my nizzla
what the hell could you possibly be learning????
 
1 - 20 of 64 Posts
Top