DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
you cant see me
15,960 Posts
mikeb said:
I hope ya'll have your favorite vids saved from there.
that blows, i hope the best for his family though, and i will miss him, i knew that guy from the mid 90's, all the stuff he did at that one dfwstang cruise was just the tip of the iceberg, and he did it all for free, i wish him the best

·
Pink Taco KILLA!
5,175 Posts
SLOW 77 said:
Did he move or something?
I really dont know what happened. We had a good relationship going. When I left Lanes i tried to get ahold of him and havent been able to talk to him since. Maybe Lane can shed some light. I think he might still talk to him. He was doing work on Lanes website and PCs at work.

Mike

·
Merry HoHo
32,791 Posts
i was wondering what happend also. i was looking for some clips of my car, and noyiced the site was gone.

·
Pink Taco KILLA!
5,175 Posts
Sam88Gta2 said:
Dont tell me something bad happened to him! :(
Not that I am aware of...Lane would have at least called and told me that much for sure.

Mike

·
My other car's a mini-van
5,187 Posts
Royce is fine. He's been busy though.

He has changed servers, and I guess he hasn't gotten everything switched over - or he just doesn't want to pay out of pocket for it at this time. Just a guess.

·
Merry HoHo
32,791 Posts
Lane said:
Royce is fine. He's been busy though.

He has changed servers, and I guess he hasn't gotten everything switched over - or he just doesn't want to pay out of pocket for it at this time. Just a guess.

that is good to hear.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts