DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
BOC gases (I go to the one on Forest in Garland) has some deals right now. They have a Lincoln for about 1500 and a Miller for about 1700. These are the basic AC/DC models. They've got everything you need except for the shielding gas. Add about $100-$150 for the argon cylinder(filled).

There's also a place that you can mail order Miller or Hobart. It's called cyberweld.com . I got my automatic mask from them for $125 (Hornell Speedglas, works great). Their prices are a bit better, but these machines are heavy, and I suspect shipping is expensive for the welders.

I prefer to buy locally when I can anyway. Plus, since I buy from the same place a lot, they give me better prices on all the little stuff I buy from them.

·
Registered
797 Posts
The miller one I was referring to is the Syncrowave 180 SD. Cyberweld has it for $1410, without gas & helmet. Standard shipping is included. This is pretty tempting, especially when you consider no tax.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.