DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
STILL EVIL!!
5,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The guy that took off, hit the tree and screwed up everyone's night. The tape was just on America's Funniest Home Videos :D

·
STILL EVIL!!
5,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The funny thing is they were really ripping on him about how he can't ride a bike :D :D

·
Registered
328 Posts
Can someone fill me in on what happened? Didn't see the event or AFV.

Thanks!

·
Registered
380 Posts
I have the clip you guys are talking about, I'll have to find it.

While I was searching on google, I ran across this site with some cool pictures. Here's one.

MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT - CAUTION - GRAPHIC INJURY!
OUCH!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,741 Posts
93 Incon Cobra said:

While I was searching on google, I ran across this site with some cool pictures. Here's one.

how about a fucking warning?

·
Premium Member
4,468 Posts
lol, I remember a day or two after that happened I was talking to a friend of mine who apparently worked with that guy. When I told him about it, and that the video was all over the internet he knew who I was talking about and the guy was unaware that there was video of it. I am sure he is well aware now.:D Man, thats gotta suck.

·
Registered
328 Posts
No doubt. Nasty.

·
Premium Member
1,806 Posts
93 Incon Cobra said:

OUCH!!!!

Oh man! It's pics like that that make me not a want a bike anymore.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Oh man! It's pics like that that make me not a want a bike anymore.
It will definitely make you think about safety. That was the farthest thing from that guy's mind when he started doing the wheelie. I didn't mean to spoil the fun. Just watch out for crazy drivers, cause they sure as hell don't watch out for you. I love bikes, but I know I wouldn't last long here in DFW.

·
Resident Pinstriper
5,190 Posts
93 Incon Cobra said:

OUCH!!!!

Holy shit !! That's gross !! Why the fuck didn't he just let go of the bike before that happened is what I'm trying to figure out ?!?

-Aaron

·
Premium Member
1,806 Posts
junkstang88 said:
Holy shit !! That's gross !! Why the fuck didn't he just let go of the bike before that happened is what I'm trying to figure out ?!?

-Aaron
Ho kiiding, right? Why hold on?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts