DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
19,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jim H said:
Throw the race card in there somewhere and nothing will happen.
You could be right. :rolleyes:
Maybe it was just a "black thang"? :confused: :p ;)

·
1,766 Posts
STANGGT40 said:
is she popular? i think that i've heard her name before, but she doesn't look familiar at all...:confused:
thats because she fuck'd up her nose with plastic surgery, and she has clothes on in all those pics. thats why you dont recognize her :D

·
I love Meat.
11,008 Posts
bye bye!

·
Yo Daddy Hoe
1,028 Posts
She wont do time. Black entertainers never do time.What she did was petty. She just lied no big deal.." Here 50g's for the grand jury,50g's for the judge, and 50g's for the distric att.. There thats how I know she wont do time...

·
I love Meat.
11,008 Posts
Monsoon X said:
I'm gonna go throw up
I thought everyone thought she was hot?

·
Crash Test Dummy
21,966 Posts
Undertaker said:
I thought everyone thought she was hot?
She was hot, PRE-OP. Now that she's trying to look more "EURO" she looks stupid.

·
I love Meat.
11,008 Posts
Monsoon X said:
She was hot, PRE-OP. Now that she's trying to look more "EURO" she looks stupid.
i have always thought she was gross, but i just figured all the guys wanted her.

·
Crash Test Dummy
21,966 Posts
MOD RACING-1 said:
She wont do time. Black entertainers never do time.What she did was petty. She just lied no big deal.." Here 50g's for the grand jury,50g's for the judge, and 50g's for the distric att.. There thats how I know she wont do time...
Trick, please? Tell that to Shyne, Pimp C, Mystickal or TI you're smokin' and uninformed.

If Martha got time for lying, you know this Heffer is getting some time.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts