DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

· gettin sideways
4,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i dont have any good ones because i never street race but lets hear some of yours. any high dollar cars or cars people thought were really fast that you've beat? just wanna hear some racing stories.

the only one i really have is one from the track. i pulled up in the staging lanes and look over and saw a 67-69 camaro with a snorkel hood and some HUGE slicks. he was running open headers and it was cammin' pretty hard. i figured it was really fast but i ended up putting about 3 cars on him.

ok there is my sorry story so lets hear yours

· Behind Blue Eyes..
6,686 Posts
my only kill stories are on rice...but i will be killing lots o domestics soon :D

G

·
Red92Stang said:
i dont have any good ones because i never street race but lets hear some of yours. any high dollar cars or cars people thought were really fast that you've beat? just wanna hear some racing stories.

the only one i really have is one from the track. i pulled up in the staging lanes and look over and saw a 67-69 camaro with a snorkel hood and some HUGE slicks. he was running open headers and it was cammin' pretty hard. i figured it was really fast but i ended up putting about 3 cars on him.

ok there is my sorry story so lets hear yours
hmmmmm i remember awhite mustang that was scared of a little ol SS:D

· Registered
2,476 Posts
I raced a SS yesterday and a WS6 and beat both to the next stop
light.

Of course they had no idea we were racing because I was
in my mom's ford explore:)......I MISS MY CAR DAMN IT!

Merry Christmas to all!

· Registered
7 Posts
I have many kill stories but the best are of a fairly new z28 and a 98 cobra who thought he was bad picking on my little ol v-6 mustang. Lets see the z28 wouldn't give up on the highway until he couldn't see me anymore, lets put it this way at about 100 he couldn't keep up anymore. And the Cobra had all the cool gound effects on it and there was only 2 people in the car, the driver and his girl, I had myself and 2 others in my car with nothing more than exhaust and an airfilter, we were neck and neck all the way through 3rd gear and he gave up when I started passing him. He turned off at the next light after we had a burn out comp. my tires put off some pretty good smoke effects. I got burned pretty bad by an ss camero but redeemed myself when we did the long haul. I to have some ricer burns but none that I would post on here.

· Registered
432 Posts
CADGuy said:
I have many kill stories but the best are of a fairly new z28 and a 98 cobra who thought he was bad picking on my little ol v-6 mustang. Lets see the z28 wouldn't give up on the highway until he couldn't see me anymore, lets put it this way at about 100 he couldn't keep up anymore. And the Cobra had all the cool gound effects on it and there was only 2 people in the car, the driver and his girl, I had myself and 2 others in my car with nothing more than exhaust and an airfilter, we were neck and neck all the way through 3rd gear and he gave up when I started passing him. He turned off at the next light after we had a burn out comp. my tires put off some pretty good smoke effects. I got burned pretty bad by an ss camero but redeemed myself when we did the long haul. I to have some ricer burns but none that I would post on here.
That must have been a wicked 6 banger! :rolleyes:

· Premium Member
834 Posts
CADGuy said:

Are you being serious?????

· gettin sideways
4,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Re: lets hear some good kill stories

slp said:
hmmmmm i remember awhite mustang that was scared of a little ol SS:D
yeah ok, just because my trans screwed up didnt mean i was scared. i recall being right beside you and i hit it and spun then my car wouldnt go into gear. if you want some now you know where to find me. i hate to have to put about 5 cars on ya :D

· Got Lateral G's??
9,573 Posts
back on 12/6/02 up at denton I put a white firebird on the trailer in the first round of brackets that night. All out race car with no interior, big slicks, data loggers and blah blah blah. He got to go home early.......I went on to win the whole freaking thing.

Is that what you were looking for? A full on Fbody race car beat by a little bolt on gt?

G

·
Re: Re: Re: lets hear some good kill stories

Red92Stang said:
yeah ok, just because my trans screwed up didnt mean i was scared. i recall being right beside you and i hit it and spun then my car wouldnt go into gear. if you want some now you know where to find me. i hate to have to put about 5 cars on ya :D
really, is that why when i was over there last week and we where beside each other u turned off:confused: 5 cars:confused: ok will see. hope u run low to mid 10's:eek: ;) btw merry christmas:p

· gettin sideways
4,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Re: Re: Re: Re: lets hear some good kill stories

slp said:
really, is that why when i was over there last week and we where beside each other u turned off:confused: 5 cars:confused: ok will see. hope u run low to mid 10's:eek: ;) btw merry christmas:p
you didnt follow me

mid to low 10s huh? i guess you got that fogger setup on there. i thought you were so fast you didnt need the bottle to take care of a little ol Stang?

oh wait, i guess you do because you got your tail handed to you by that black GT buwhahahahaha. oh i forgot your bottle was low, you had too much air in your tires, you didnt launch right, you didnt have enough bottle pressure, you shifted to soon, you hit the rev limiter blah blah blah, did i catch all the excuses you made? we know you cant except you lost, especially against a Mustang

· Premium Member
1,985 Posts
CADGuy said:
I have many kill stories but the best are of a fairly new z28 and a 98 cobra who thought he was bad picking on my little ol v-6 mustang. I had myself and 2 others in my car with nothing more than exhaust and an airfilter, we were neck and neck all the way through 3rd gear and he gave up when I started passing him. He turned off at the next light after we had a burn out comp. my tires put off some pretty good smoke effects. I got burned pretty bad by an ss camero but redeemed myself when we did the long haul. I to have some ricer burns but none that I would post on here.
uhhhh right!!!!! :rolleyes:

· Bond Company Stooge
1,377 Posts
I beat a '00 SS that is in the "TrueStreet" gang. I was in my '92 hatch w/TFS heads, ecam, 3.55's and a Tremmec, he claimed to run low 11's:rolleyes: and my car ran 13.2 on street tires, probably a little faster but I hadn't learned to drive it yet.
We lined up and were about even till I hit 2nd and I put a car length on him and never looked back! I even got it on video. That was my best kill story.

· Rookie
13,622 Posts
CADGuy said:
V6 with exhaust and air filter, this must be one of those i'm a good driver stories. :rolleyes:

· Premium Member
2,180 Posts
I'll just list a few of the people I've beat on the board.

32vfromhell....so many times I cant remember(even spotted him 2)
Andrew....(his stock Z06, not the stang)
letherneck.....(he got me once)
breadfan......(very close)
mystic96......(with and without the blower)
nick99svt......(a few football fields)
quickSS......(he acted like a *** after he lost)

A few more but I can't remember.:D

· Registered
195 Posts
Hmm, my best kill wasnt much of a kill...since I put my new motor in I raced a friend of mine's coupe, hes running low 12s on street tires. Raced him from a roll one night, if I hit a gear, he'd pull me, if he hit a gear Id pull him, Thankfully his car wasnt a top end car, once we hit 5th, I slowly was walking away, pretty proud of that street kill. Best track kill I knocked a guy out with a pro streeted 69 camaro at the high school drags awhile back (Sure it was daddys car), All I can say is Im glad Im a killer bracket racer!

G

·
SLOW 77 said:
SLP, do you know Ben with a Silver Surpa? Your car sounds like one I have heard of...curious.
yea ben blaylock. he has a red and a silver one. but the out come was the same. he said he was coming back down here again so ive been waiting:p how do u know him. btw he has more excuses than me:D

G

·
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: lets hear some good kill stories

Red92Stang said:
you didnt follow me

mid to low 10s huh? i guess you got that fogger setup on there. i thought you were so fast you didnt need the bottle to take care of a little ol Stang?

oh wait, i guess you do because you got your tail handed to you by that black GT buwhahahahaha. oh i forgot your bottle was low, you had too much air in your tires, you didnt launch right, you didnt have enough bottle pressure, you shifted to soon, you hit the rev limiter blah blah blah, did i catch all the excuses you made? we know you cant except you lost, especially against a Mustang
matt are u just dumb:confused: i will and can outrun u on motor. ur the one that always never shows or turns off or misses a gear:rolleyes: and that guy i ran from houston was not planned. i had been at the track the nite before. he came up town and saw me and wanted to race. i looked for a bottle all nite but couldn't get one. so i ran him anyway. plenty of people know it was empty. hell he even felt of it. btw he's never came back, i wonder why:confused: when u get ready big boy let me know:eek: :D

· CEO of......
6,776 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: lets hear some good kill stories

slp said:
matt are u just dumb:confused: i will and can outrun u on motor. ur the one that always never shows or turns off or misses a gear:rolleyes: and that guy i ran from houston was not planned. i had been at the track the nite before. he came up town and saw me and wanted to race. i looked for a bottle all nite but couldn't get one. so i ran him anyway. plenty of people know it was empty. hell he even felt of it. btw he's never came back, i wonder why:confused: when u get ready big boy let me know:eek: :D

i HEARD he was just playing with you the first time and really SPANKED that ass the second time :D :p

i haven't seen him post in a LONG time. if you want i can try to get him up here again. him or "worm boy" the black ls1.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.