DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Doing things the lazy way
3,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im going to start applying to PD's here soon and need to get a copy of my driving record, the one i get from the DPS only has 1 thing listed on it and i know i have some that were dropped, can someone pull this info for me please. TIA

G

·
The one from DPS is all they want. Things that were dropped won't be on there. Just disclose them on your personal history statement and you should be fine.

Where are you applying?

·
3,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no it will be there, last time i applied they knew EVERYTHING even the ones that were dropped, so this time i wanna go ahead and just put it down since i know i have them. ill be applying to Mesquite

·
Premium Member
32,085 Posts
You didn't keep a record of the offenses/dates after they told you about them last time you applied?

·
3,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You didn't keep a record of the offenses/dates after they told you about them last time you applied?
no they never gave it to me, all they said was "what about all these" then pulled a couple of papers with citations on them, then after they disqualified my i asked for a copy for future applications and they said they could not give that info to me

·
wassup gangstas?
2,902 Posts
we can't print that out and give to you. however, becareful when applying places because they check with the department that you were dqed from and compair applications...

·
3,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
we can't print that out and give to you. however, becareful when applying places because they check with the department that you were dqed from and compair applications...
could u look up my name and tell me? yeah i know that they compare them thats why i need this info, i cant remember the info on my last speeding ticket at all but i know i have one on there

·
Registered
574 Posts
I believe DPS only goes back 3 years. So you will have need someone in which ever cities you got tickets in to pull your history. I believe each municipality only keep track of their own. So if you have a bunch of tickets in Mesquite, you will need someone on the inside to give you the dates and offenses. Other than that just list the offenses and guess the dates. What ever city you are applying in does not check with other cities to see if you've gotten tickets.

·
3,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I believe DPS only goes back 3 years. So you will have need someone in which ever cities you got tickets in to pull your history. I believe each municipality only keep track of their own. So if you have a bunch of tickets in Mesquite, you will need someone on the inside to give you the dates and offenses. Other than that just list the offenses and guess the dates. What ever city you are applying in does not check with other cities to see if you've gotten tickets.
all my tickets were in Dallas exept for 1 that was in Plano but i know what that one was but the other ones im screwed cause i cant remember what year, i should have listened when he was asking me about all the tickets

·
Notorious PIG
1,612 Posts
Go down to your local PD tommorrow and tell them what you are doing. Present your DL to them and ask them kindly to run your DL complete and ask if they will give you the info. They can not give it to you in a hard copy but they might be able to tell you the dates.

·
Premium Member
14,842 Posts
Damn, too bad we don't have a LE forum for stuff like this. :thinkerg:

·
Premium Member
14,842 Posts
lol we should boycott le questions until further notice!
I would, but you know a thread would come around that we couldn't resist and we would break. LMAO!

·
Premium Member
14,842 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
50% of the backporch questions would be gone w/le section

·
insert something aqui
5,779 Posts
arent you messican?

you better not turn into one of those messican hating cops when you look more like a ******* than the person you pulled over!

i swear i have had worse luck with freaking messican cops than blacks and crackas!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts