DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

· Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
man that was fun last night. i dont know how many cars got on 190, but there were a lot,lol. anyway, that guy wouldnt run anyone off his bottle, he sprayed everyone, and then denied he had his bottle on. why wouldnt he run without it? why deny it was on? maybe im geting old, and dont play that not telling whats in your car game, nut seems to me if he would have run me without his bottle, results would have been different. i think im going to put the bottle back on my car, since everyone else is spraying, why should i,?lol.i still believe there is something to be said about an all motor car like my own. but, since its the run whatcha brung, and deny the bottle is turned on, guess i should play along,lol.1red gt told me he knows someone thats got an nx kit i can borrow, i might just do that. matt, let me know about this.
anyone else think theres something to be said about all mtor?post about it if you do.

stroker95(david).

· Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
about 12 the first time, then about 1245 the second time. was probably 20 plus cars and trucks the second time. was fun though.
i think i will put some kind of bottle back on it, and th3n re run him, only seems fair that i have juice if he does, dont yall think?then i can say, hey, i dont have a bottle, or i can say hey, its not turned on,lol. i really hate that. fess up to whatcha got, i have been on this board a little over a week now, and everyone ive met knows exactly what ive got, down to the least detail. people, fess up if you spray, theres no shame in it if you fess up. just seems so " high school" to me,lol. what do yall think?
stroker95

· Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lol,i agree. you know, this highway stuff is not exactly what im set up for,lol, with 3:90 gears?lol. but yes, it was a lot of fun. as i stated before, im either goona buy another kit, or borrow the kit that 1red94's friend has. then go silver camaro hunting, then deny i sprayed him lol, sound familiar?

· Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
13,750 Posts
stroker95 said:
lol,i agree. you know, this highway stuff is not exactly what im set up for,lol, with 3:90 gears?lol. but yes, it was a lot of fun. as i stated before, im either goona buy another kit, or borrow the kit that 1red94's friend has. then go silver camaro hunting, then deny i sprayed him lol, sound familiar?
lol yeah:)
you HAVE to love how he agrees to race freakZ bottle to bottle.
and then after getting druuuuuuuuug.. he claims his bottle was low and he wasnt spraying:)
LOL!

· Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
gee, i wonder how that bottle got low? inquiring minds want to know,lol.and then to top it off, he goes,"your mad cause you got a ford".im really not a smack talker, but the more i cinsider what he said, the dumber it makes him look. maybe we should all get together, take his bottle out, and make him race everone there, just to prove a point,lol.want in?>

· Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
13,750 Posts
stroker95 said:
gee, i wonder how that bottle got low? inquiring minds want to know,lol.and then to top it off, he goes,"your mad cause you got a ford".im really not a smack talker, but the more i cinsider what he said, the dumber it makes him look. maybe we should all get together, take his bottle out, and make him race everone there, just to prove a point,lol.want in?>
he actualy told his friend " dude. im just a V8. he has a twin turbo 6 cyl"
BHAHAHAHAHAH
BHAHAHAH
he has a 383 vs my 183:)
he was gettin mad. he got out 1/4 car on me when i hit my limiter..
he got out 1/4 on me when my check engine light was on..
the i pulled over and reset my ECU
from then on i walked him every race:)
he was NOT HAPPY!!!
:)

· Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well, imagine how unhappy he will be when he doesnt have the bottle, and he gets walked by a "ford", lol. by the way, your supposed to beat him, bottle or not, cause your you,lol.ill get him, im on a mission now, either i get another bottle, or his is empty, but one way or another hes gonna get a beat down from a "ford"lol.. besides, i wish i had someone(daddy) to pay for my stuff, give me a house to live in, buy my clothes, pay for my insurance, buy me stuff for my car, pay for my schooling, and so on, life would be good then,lol..heck, in a couple of years, ill be old enough to be his dad,lol.

· Premium Member
1,654 Posts
Stroker you got pulled by a Cheeby?
I am in the middle of a n/a project myself, seems my 408 is not gonna happen, I got my money back(some of it) Erik is just too busy. So I got a crate motor on order(351). Oh well maybe I can run 11's n/a.:(

Mike89lx,01 Cobra

· Boomhauer's evil twin
2,415 Posts
White_lightning said:
he actualy told his friend " dude. im just a V8. he has a twin turbo 6 cyl"
BHAHAHAHAHAH
BHAHAHAH
he has a 383 vs my 183:)
he was gettin mad. he got out 1/4 car on me when i hit my limiter..
he got out 1/4 on me when my check engine light was on..
the i pulled over and reset my ECU
from then on i walked him every race:)
he was NOT HAPPY!!!
:)

I didn't know the kid talked smack, until afterwards. If I had known, it would have been funny to tell him, "dude, that rice-burner just kicked your ass! To make it worse, it wasn't even running right; on every shift, you could hear 'psshhhh', and what's with that second radiator in the front? I think Supras are six cylinders, right?";)

· Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
13,750 Posts
nick.. shuddup:) i wasnt planning on running;)
i stroker95 showed up so we ran them.. then i went out again later to film Freak Z race the 383 bottle to bottle. After freak Z kick the shit outta him i figured what the hell;) so we lined up.
well the first run sucked. i got out a car on him and tagged my limiter. so he caught up .
then he went the WRONg way. i had to pull over and wait for him. and i set a check engine light ( on my car that pulls timing out)
ran him again. and 60-140 he pulled 1/8 a car on me.
we pulled over and i reset my ECU..
and went out and ran another 6-8 timees:)
every time.. i would just start walking away over 100.
he was NOT happy.
the best part was HIS friend was in my car filming. and actualy called him to rag on him;)
1red94. here is the kicker. after i pulled him 6-8 times. we get back and he bitchs to me " dude. its drag racing. lets run from a STOP!"
i told him " im not a drag racer. my car is a highway car."
he wouldnt run bobby" lets go dead stop" , and he wouldnt run beenfetched from a stop;)

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.