DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay. I went shopping all day Saturday and all day Sunday. I couldn't find anything worth paying for. Yesterday, I went to the Allen Outlet Center to Banaba Republic, Polo Eddie Bauer and Guess. I found NICE sweaters at BR that were originally priced between $65-90 on sale for $14.99 thru $19.99!!! OMG! They are all heving the most awesome sales. If you're looking for great clothes and a great sale...GO THERE!!

HAPPY SHOPPING!!!

Melanie

· How you doin'
25,872 Posts
i still have to do my shopping, and i hate it.:mad: i wish i could just give money, but everyone takes offense to that.:rolleyes: to me, that seems like the best gift, since they can buy what they want, and it's a guarantee that they'll like it. if i buy them something, then they may already have one, or have no use for it. oh well, as usual, i will battle the angry mobs tomorrow, and do my christmas shopping. i hate any place with a cash register!:mad:

<----procrastinating grinch

· Custom Title
16,584 Posts
STANGGT40 said:
i still have to do my shopping, and i hate it.:mad: i wish i could just give money, but everyone takes offense to that.:rolleyes: to me, that seems like the best gift, since they can buy what they want, and it's a guarantee that they'll like it. if i buy them something, then they may already have one, or have no use for it. oh well, as usual, i will battle the angry mobs tomorrow, and do my christmas shopping. i hate any place with a cash register!:mad:

I'll happily take cash!:D

<-- not easily offended

· almost ready to race
2,860 Posts
STANGGT40 said:

Gift Certificates! I feel the same way so I'm going to start and finish my Christmas shopping tomorrow. Most of them being gift certificates.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.