DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Custom Title
16,520 Posts
I have no idea, but Junior has damn good prices on everything he does. Tomorrow he will be doing a large project at my house, pic's will follow in a new thread afterwards.

·
Slingin rock on da corner
3,451 Posts
what is the average price per foot? looking for milsap stone.
Howdy man.

We sell milsap chopstone for $205 dollars per ton. A ton will cover roughly about 90 linear feet.

To make sure we're on the same sheet of music here;

Milsap Chopstone: give/take about 6 inches tall, with a smooth, saw cut top and bottom, but still retaining the natural, rough outer faces. Creamy tan coloring, fading from a light to dark, and back again.

·
Timmay
4,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Howdy man.

We sell milsap chopstone for $205 dollars per ton. A ton will cover roughly about 90 linear feet.

Milsap Chopstone: give/take about 6 inches tall, with a smooth, saw cut top and bottom, but still retaining the natural, rough outer faces. Creamy tan coloring, fading from a light to dark, and back again.
yessir. same as our stone on the house. i need around 90 feet. where are you located?

·
Premium Member
1,628 Posts
Howdy man.

is that $205 delivered?

is there anything closer to 8" tall?

·
Registered
562 Posts
We're having ours re-done. Last week I was quoted 10 per linear foot for austin stone. We need 270 linear feet....

·
Registered
562 Posts
work like that looks badass. unfortunately I don't have enough coin right now.
Its so not cheap.... For the stone work, commercial weed barrier, top soil and lava rock to replace the mulch will be right at 5k.. :yell:

·
insert something aqui
5,779 Posts
Howdy man.

what else do you sell??

i have a few people wanting me to do small retaining walls and i would love to pass on the cheaper prices!

·
3,451 Posts
lol, was curious where he worked, probably should have stated the question differently. flower beds look good. Junior does do a good job.
C & L Natural Stone

·
3,451 Posts
is that $205 delivered?

is there anything closer to 8" tall?
$205 per ton is a picked up price....Delivery depends on where it's going and how much of it. Do you have any idea how much you would need?

I have stuff that's 8" tall, but they're different stone, different color, etc.

White Austin, Creme Austin, Saw Cut Nicotine ( white with a crapload of rusty orange color), Lueders ( gray color with a sawn cut top/bottom), those I have in an 8"

I might be able to get an 8" tall Milsap, but it would be a special order type thing, and would require a large amount to be ordered....somewhere around 20-24 tons.

·
3,451 Posts
We're having ours re-done. Last week I was quoted 10 per linear foot for austin stone. We need 270 linear feet....

Flower bed edging? Word of advice.....austin stone being used as flower bed edging will eventually start changing color....due to being a limestone, it's porous and will soak up ground water and rainwater. I've seen it turn brown, black, green, orange.

Anyways, our white austin chopstone runs $125 per ton, and will reach roughly 120 linear feet per ton. As far as the cost of laying it, I don't know. I just sell the stone.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts