DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Crash Test Dummy
21,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was traveling northbound on US67 and I see a Red GT trying to catch up to me in the rear view. Well I punched it to see if he would give chase, sure enough he did and followed. I saw him come around some traffic and when he tried to pass me I punched it when he was at my back bumper. Since he was coming from a roll, I thought this was fair. He couldn't pass me! We shut it down around 105mph or something like that. Then we came up on traffic. And later we got at it again then I showed him how the G handled the curves.

This was a newer body style Mustang GT (red). The whole time I was lookin back waitin for him to pass me up but he couldn't. I bet he felt stupid reading my plates DA G IS 2 KWK 4U

·
Watch Me Do Me
4,896 Posts
Monsoon X said:
Well I punched it... I saw him come around some traffic and when he tried to pass me I punched it when he was at my back bumper. Since he was coming from a roll, I thought this was fair. He couldn't pass me! We shut it down around 105mph or something like that. Then we came up on traffic. And later we got at it again then I showed him how the G handled the curves.

Sounds like he gave you a pretty nice jump! Stock GT's Can be Quick compared to a 400 HP Camaro. Good Job.

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,199 Posts
Good Kill!

·
Crash Test Dummy
21,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
STANGGT40 said:
you beat the gt in your g35? by the way, you must have really wide license plates.:eek:
Well like I said. I punched it when he was at my bumper. He was gaining on me like an inch every minute but, he never got to my door and by that time we were over 100 and running up on traffic and it looked like he stopped gaining once we hit 95mph anyways.

·
Crash Test Dummy
21,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
92lxstang said:
This kill story sounds very similar to MOD's one that he posted. Both red cars, both tried to get them to race, both had 2 QWK 4U.:confused:
I was making fun of MOD's. But unlike his, my story actually happened. :)

·
Far Beyond Driven
988 Posts
How'd you get so many letters on that plate? Texas is limited to 6 on the personalized ones :confused:

·
The Fastest of the Fast
8,014 Posts
Why are you guys dissin his story? 4.6s are fast....

Why dont I tell about the times Ive busted your ass in mels car....you still have yet to beat her car....

Ive busted many a C5, ls1, whatever you can think of. Only thing I have been beat by in Mels car was a viper. Hell, come to think of it, Mels car still hasnt lost to any of you! Stop picking on 4.6s, before they bite you back!
Nick

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
Great kill!! I love it when you stomp GT's in the G ride!! Infiniti G35 baby, 6 cylinder.

·
DFWStangs Member
1,038 Posts
I was traveling northbound on US67 and I see a Red GT trying to catch up to me in the rear view. Well I punched it to see if he would give chase, sure enough he did and followed. I saw him come around some traffic and when he tried to pass me I punched it when he was at my back bumper. Since he was coming from a roll, I thought this was fair. He couldn't pass me! We shut it down around 105mph or something like that. Then we came up on traffic. And later we got at it again then I showed him how the G handled the curves.

LMAO! I saw the whole thing! GREAT KILL!! :D

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.