DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,291 Posts
in the new MM&FF i think, I was looking at it earlier today at Barnes & Noble but cant remember which mag. it was.

Sounds kickass to me from the tests that they did with it. I think I'll get the front and back plates:D

·
Procrastination Racing
9,224 Posts
I sell them. Yes, they will pay your tickets for the first year that you own it. There are many models/configurations to choose from. They have remote mounted and portable units. The remote mount units have a ticket and anti theft guarantee.

I use a V1 and a K40 laser defuser.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I've had two K40 "undetectables," and overall they work pretty well. However, I've driven several times with my V1 running back-to-back with the K40 and the K40 got its ass kicked left and right. While nice and well hidden in the interior, the V1 is still a better choice -- i.e. cheaper, better, easy to take with you in a rental car, and no PITA to keep with you when you sell the car...

SP

·
Procrastination Racing
9,224 Posts
Sean Park said:
I've had two K40 "undetectables," and overall they work pretty well. However, I've driven several times with my V1 running back-to-back with the K40 and the K40 got its ass kicked left and right. While nice and well hidden in the interior, the V1 is still a better choice -- i.e. cheaper, better, easy to take with you in a rental car, and no PITA to keep with you when you sell the car...

SP
Exactly. Plus, the V1 is very programmable. There are around 16 different adjustments you can make to it. I turned the X band off and the falsing is next to none. I do run the risk of an officer running X band but in DFW, I have never run into police running X band in 18 years.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts