DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· my name doesn't mean coke
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i know this is a stupid question but i need to know. my mass air was stolen out of my car along with the filter. now i don't know the partnumber to the filter to replace the filter. i looked on k&n website and all they give me is the stock replacement for the filter that goes in the air box. well since that is gone thats not what i need. so i am looking for the p/n for the filter that goes on the end of the cold air intake in side the engine bay. please if anyone knows what it is it is appriciated

· Registered
655 Posts
how the hell was it stolen?

· my name doesn't mean coke
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well they broke the passenger side window to steal the radio, they then popped open the hood to see if there was anything on there they can easily take. the thing i don't get is why take a 88 mass air meter. it was stock and 88s mass air meters are for 88s only. they have a square conection instead of an oval one. so why i don't know. but i found the k&n filter that i need thanks:D

· Registered
655 Posts
just asking.

· Registered
655 Posts
Forrest said:
nope... the SD cars generally put down ~10 more HP than the mass air cars...

they did it for emissions reasons... (hence California)

Forrest
we have a winner.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.