DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got dissed by a chick with a kid.

WTF. This is the girl that I was going to take to Reata in FW. The background on this: I was in a video conference a week or so ago for work. There I was, minding my own fucking business (as usual). It was me and 2 girls from another office. Girl 1 starts hamming it up, and we're all bored with the video bit, so all 3 of us are talking. So Girl 1 starts in about how me and Girl 2 should go out and do something, yadda yadda yadda. Long story short, me and Girl 2 start emailing and talking on the phone. Great conversation, only thing was she's been divorced and has a 6 yr old (she's 26). I normally don't date women with kids, but I figured why the hell not, she seemed pretty cool. We were supposed to go out last Friday, and she bailed b/c she and her kid were sick. I called her Friday night to see how she was feeling and we talked for a lil bit. She was out with mom and said she'd call back on Saturday. Never heard anything all weekend. So I email her today, and she replied that she had a change of heart. WTF. Said that b/c I don't have a kid, I couldn't understand the responsibilities that go along with it, and how I couldn't understand how she can't stay up all night and go out on a whim. I'm like.. WTF.

So there I stand. WTF. I have a job, I have a decent car, I'm employed, never been married, and I don't have any misc. kids (at least not that I know of ;) ). I'm tired of all this BS. Why can't women just make things easy? It's this kind of crap that gets girls the "sex without a call back". It's not just not worth it. This being the nice guy shit is SO overrated. It always causes you to end up at the bottom of the pile. Fuck it!

·
Registered
1,733 Posts

·
Worship me
34,275 Posts
See what happens when you compromise your standards? Don't give that dumbass another thought.

Let me spell it out to you based on what she said:

She is looking for a daddy for that kid and thought you were it at first. Be glad you didn't go out with the kooky daddy interviewing bitch.

·
Worship me
34,275 Posts
GE said:
I think Al P's head it right on the head. I had mentioned that to her and I bet it's what scared her off.

Bitches.
That is a good reason to avoid single moms....you get to listen to them piss and moan about they were mistreated too. Its a real fucking drag....go out and get someone fun, misery sucks.

·
OLD SCHOOL crew
11,186 Posts
Just sounds like she wasn't interested...I think those were just excuses for her not to go out. She didn't have the balls to tell you how she felt so she came up with the lame child statement to make you look like you were in the wrong, you couldn't relate, and thats why you can't see eachother instead of coming with the truth.

·
Gone but never forgotten
17,192 Posts
GE said:
I got dissed by a chick with a kid.

Said that b/c I don't have a kid, I couldn't understand the responsibilities that go along with it, and how I couldn't understand how she can't stay up all night and go out on a whim.
Did you ever think for a minute that maybe she looked at some of your posts on this forum and realized she didn't want to date a guy that's always telling people to "eat a dick" or "stick it up her ass" :rolleyes:

j/k she sounds pretty flakey...she probably did you a favor man! Just chalk this one up to you having dodged yet another bullet! :D

·
Gone but never forgotten
17,192 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Just when you think you've heard it all...

GTJules99 said:
Or maybe she really didn't have a kid, thought it would scare you off, and it backfired! :eek: :p
LOL That's probably it! He asked her,"Hey you wanna' go out?" She says,"Uh, sure...but....uh...I have a kid! and uh....my kids stays sick all the time!...and uh...my kids also bites strangers, so maybe we'd better not!"

LOL I know bitches that dumb! Makes you just wanna shake them until they quit breathing. What in the hell ever happened to telling people "NO"?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Just when you think you've heard it all...

mutherjuggz said:
LOL That's probably it! He asked her,"Hey you wanna' go out?" She says,"Uh, sure...but....uh...I have a kid! and uh....my kids stays sick all the time!...and uh...my kids also bites strangers, so maybe we'd better not!"

LOL I know bitches that dumb! Makes you just wanna shake them until they quit breathing. What in the hell ever happened to telling people "NO"?:rolleyes:
Hahahahahahahaha

I've learned how to just say "No." It's quite liberating to tell some jerk off to get the hell away from you. :D

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,199 Posts
Some of you fucks give guys a bad name.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.