DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone on this board. I really appreciate everyone that I have met since I have been in business and everyone that I have done parts for and ALL of your kind words about my work because it means ALOT to me, you all have been the greatest. I started doing powder coating on my own parts March 15th of last year and then because of this website it has grown into a GREAT business and I have all of you to thank for that. It has been a few days over a year now and Its finnaly starting to pay off. It has been the hardest road in my life and I miss all my mustang projects :( but hopefully will see one again real soon. Anyways thanks again and because of all of you Pauls Powder Coating is a fun career for me and hope I can help all of you out on your mustangs for now on. Thanks alot, Paul :D

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys.. Powder Coating is now full time for me. It has gotten so big lately that Im loving what I do and want to contribute all my time to this :D

·
burnin' money
238 Posts
Hay Paul I called you today to see about how far along my cage is?

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Brad, your cage is ready to be picked up tommorow if you like.. I wont be home till late afternoon but just give me a call bud and we can hook up. I have been out all day today with my lady and left the phone at home, sorry bout that.. Thanks Young :D

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hehehe Whiteboy just let me know im sure with all the mustang you have had you will need some parts done in the future man and I will take care of you on them..

·
burnin' money
238 Posts
I don't get off work till 2:00pm I call right after. Thanks for every thing I can't wait to see it.

·
Ya Dats my Wifey!!!
5,806 Posts
Ill get my intake over their to you as soon as i get the chance.... PROPS to Pauls Coatings!!!! I've seen the work and I can say that You and Jack do a damn good JOB!!!!!(IF.... Jack is stillworking with ya?) N E ways Ill holla at you...later James

1 - 14 of 14 Posts