DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Burleson Powder Coating
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Puppies!!! My pitbull is having her puppies today. I was walking out the door this morning on my way to work at 7am and she shot the first one out. So I called and had someone work for me until my wife could get home at 11:15am. When I left to go to work she had 5 and was about to have another. It is pretty crazy/gross with all the blood and liquid but they are some beautiful pups. My male was just pacing the hall like a man would do in a hospital. She would let him lay next to her but when she was having one he would run out of the room :p and not come back in until she had cleaned the pup.

So now we have a freaking Zoo at my house. One cat, one shi zu, two adult pit bulls and 6+ puppies!!!! Starting monday I will start charging admission to pet the animals :D

·
Punk Ass Bitch
11,008 Posts
blk93cpe said:
Puppies!!! My pitbull is having her puppies today. I was walking out the door this morning on my way to work at 7am and she shot the first one out. So I called and had someone work for me until my wife could get home at 11:15am. When I left to go to work she had 5 and was about to have another. It is pretty crazy/gross with all the blood and liquid but they are some beautiful pups. My male was just pacing the hall like a man would do in a hospital. She would let him lay next to her but when she was having one he would run out of the room :p and not come back in until she had cleaned the pup.

So now her have a freaking Zoo at my house. One cat, one shi zu, two adult pit bulls and 6+ puppies!!!! Starting monday I will start charging admission to pet the animals :D
This meatball sub WAS good.:mad:

·
Premium Member
1,190 Posts
What bloodline are they from? My pits just had puppies on saturday, she had 10, anyways enuff rambling from me, but seriously let me know what colors you have because I am looking for another female.Shoot me a pm and let me know, Thanks.

·
Gone but never forgotten
17,192 Posts
If they're registered, I'll pay

If not...I'll take one for free!:D j/k Just lemme know when they're ready and I'll put a bid on a male.

>>>>>>>>>I think I'll name it Chuck:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.