DFW Mustang Forums banner

just found the truck I want to buy

347 views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  musclestang89 
#1 ·
but I'm still waiting on my W2's to get in to get my income tax money back. I hope that don't sell it:( . But it won't be for another 2 wesks till I will have my money. Do you think I could give them some money and they will hold it that long:confused: ? Its a decent price, and its even newer than what I was looking for. Man I want it. Its exactly what I was looking for.

Oh its a 02 crew cab powerstroke, heck I was just looking for a 00-01 one, but for this price I really like. Oh sorry Forrest its not a Dodge:D :p .

#2 ·
musclestang89 said:
but I'm still waiting on my W2's to get in to get my income tax money back. I hope that don't sell it:( . But it won't be for another 2 wesks till I will have my money. Do you think I could give them some money and they will hold it that long:confused: ? Its a decent price, and its even newer than what I was looking for. Man I want it. Its exactly what I was looking for.

Oh its a 02 crew cab powerstroke, heck I was just looking for a 00-01 one, but for this price I really like. Oh sorry Forrest its not a Dodge:D :p .
as long as its a 7.3 powerstroke, do not get a 6.0 peice of shit for goodness sake;)

#6 ·
RiSk said:
ok hold up, dont get a earlie 99 one, wait and get like 01, or 02 where they worked some of the bugs out, i am still using the IDI with 230k on the odo and it still pulls
you MUST be from garland...

earlie?

where'd you get 99 from, when he specificially says its an 02 and he was looking for a 00-01?

btw this and the CC @ 2am post I'm really worried about your offspring man

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.