DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
PVC Racing
9,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
but I'm still waiting on my W2's to get in to get my income tax money back. I hope that don't sell it:( . But it won't be for another 2 wesks till I will have my money. Do you think I could give them some money and they will hold it that long:confused: ? Its a decent price, and its even newer than what I was looking for. Man I want it. Its exactly what I was looking for.

Oh its a 02 crew cab powerstroke, heck I was just looking for a 00-01 one, but for this price I really like. Oh sorry Forrest its not a Dodge:D :p .

·
you cant see me
15,960 Posts
musclestang89 said:
but I'm still waiting on my W2's to get in to get my income tax money back. I hope that don't sell it:( . But it won't be for another 2 wesks till I will have my money. Do you think I could give them some money and they will hold it that long:confused: ? Its a decent price, and its even newer than what I was looking for. Man I want it. Its exactly what I was looking for.

Oh its a 02 crew cab powerstroke, heck I was just looking for a 00-01 one, but for this price I really like. Oh sorry Forrest its not a Dodge:D :p .
as long as its a 7.3 powerstroke, do not get a 6.0 peice of shit for goodness sake;)

·
3rd shift sloucher
1,612 Posts
ok hold up, dont get a early 99 one, wait and get like 01, or 02 where they worked some of the bugs out, i am still using the IDI with 230k on the odo and it still pulls

·
PVC Racing
9,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
damn it, I just called them and found out it was a long bed and I really don't want that. I guess thats why it was cheaper:mad: . Oh well back to looking

·
P.I.M.P.
3,868 Posts
RiSk said:
ok hold up, dont get a earlie 99 one, wait and get like 01, or 02 where they worked some of the bugs out, i am still using the IDI with 230k on the odo and it still pulls
you MUST be from garland...

earlie?

where'd you get 99 from, when he specificially says its an 02 and he was looking for a 00-01?

btw this and the CC @ 2am post I'm really worried about your offspring man

·
3rd shift sloucher
1,612 Posts
Re: Re: just found the truck I want to buy

slo95.0 said:
as long as its a 7.3 powerstroke, do not get a 6.0 peice of shit for goodness sake;)
it was in response to his 6.0 comment i corrected it

·
Golf anyone?
3,593 Posts
musclestang89 said:
damn it, I just called them and found out it was a long bed and I really don't want that. I guess thats why it was cheaper:mad: . Oh well back to looking
What's the point of getting a truck if you don't get a real one. :p J/K....i just never understood what the point of short beds and little trucks was.

·
Tha Closer
1,494 Posts
Re: Re: just found the truck I want to buy

slo95.0 said:
I miss my old stroke. I should have never sold it !!

·
3rd shift sloucher
1,612 Posts
yea i love myn, its not a stroke, but it still gets the job done

·
3rd shift sloucher
1,612 Posts
hey every one look at me, i am whiteboy and i am so cool i can type and spell and get bashed on in an online forum WOW!!!

·
wishin i had a fast car
4,643 Posts
i just bought a 97f250 7.3 powestroke, crew cab, short bed for 10,000.00 and it only has 73,000 miles. and i love it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts