DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just caught a guy "looking at my car at 11:30 at night. I jumped in my car and took off after him

·
Behind Blue Eyes..
6,729 Posts
:confused:

·
Behind Blue Eyes..
6,729 Posts
whiteboy said:
wow you almost caught me!!
o shit! hahahaha!:eek: stimpy has been owned

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
and then

if you say and then one more time......:D

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry guys, the police showed up at my house. Anyway, I followed them and caught up to three guys, one guy jumped out and asked if I had a problem, then proceeded to kick my car door. Who comes to look at a car that is not for sale at 1130, that is a crock of shit. Well, the bastered is going down, the police are going to get him, he was in a black mercury capri in Irving, maybe they will find my 1500 dollars worth of parts that were stolen out of my garage over the summer. Anyway, I will have more info tomorrow, I am going to press every charge I can. Later Chase

·
Premium Member
5,741 Posts
get a gun.

·
Registered
240 Posts
That reminds me.....A couple of weekends ago I saw the garage sensor light come on and looked out the window to see some guy standing near my car so I was like WTF and opened the door and he took off sprinting......Should have went after his ass but oh well the car is still there :D

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
He tried to get in the car, him and his big "friends", so I went home, got my bat, and headed back out for him, but he was a goner. He will whats coming to him.

·
Premium Member
2,769 Posts
wow used to be that people were peeking in windows. Now you have to worry about perves looking at your cars:confused:

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
He was going to steal my tail lights, I have had them stolen before. The white trash bastered was looking at my car, he was in a trashed out capri. I saw a guy outside and ran out. He ran back to the car, and I yelled what the hell are you doing. He took off the down the street and I jumped in the car and went after him. He turned left and I hauled ass and followed him. When I caught him I asked what he was doing, he said, "are you accusing me of stealing" which is funny considering I didn't say anything about stealing. Then he got out of the car, came up and kicked my door, so I hauled ass out of there. Went back, got the bat, called the cops, and thats about it. The fuckers going down though.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts