DFW Mustang Forums banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts
my ears were burning:mad:

i would never do that to a Cobra, maybe a Fox GT w/ billet wheels and sliding ragtop and bags.. but that would be a STREET ROD.. not rice... I would to see anyone go to a true street rod show and tell anybody there that their car was rice.. they would kill you, if they could catch you with there walkers.:D Let's see.. Boyd Coddington, Chip Foose, and hell, even Jesse James for that matter.. and I really think Jesse has the capability to kill someone for a stupid comment.. that guy is awesome! :D
the last part was for Wild Stallion, not Bill or Kevin.;)

Stangin'Alive said:
And just to make it clear, this is ONLY an opinion.
Nah, it's a straight up fact, that "bagged" look blows. Besides, I have yet to see a bagged car still sittin' on factory rims, you's gotta get some DUBS on that biznatch!:rolleyes: :p

nice ride...

david may i ask where did you get it?
...and if I may what did you pay for it--the reason i asked is i was going to buy one---however i was told at least 2-8 over sticker--ps i'm a auto dealer and cann't find anyone to give me a deal---ohhh well guess i will wait until the eend of the year...

But perfect pic---same color i wanted as well....congrats...

Chris

www.exoticcarwholesale.com

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.