#1 · (Edited)
XSTANG's '03 Mustang Cobra

Mods
Bone Stock except for removed silencer and air filter

Future Mods
Top Secret! ;)

See less See more
#11 ·
I imagined Xstang would take the crown, his stang is very nice and the color is gorgeous, congrats Xstang!!!!

G
#17 ·
First of all it's not dropped it's BAGGED and how is it too "ricey"?? Last time i checked Bags and shavings wernt "rice" there SHOW...And you didnt have to insult me all you had to do was say you didnt like it but instead you had to be an ASSHOLE about it... I respect your opinion in that you dont like it but all you had to do is say so.......

#19 ·
14_y/o_gonna_b said:
First of all it's not dropped it's BAGGED and how is it too "ricey"?? Last time i checked Bags and shavings wernt "rice" there SHOW...And you didnt have to insult me all you had to do was say you didnt like it but instead you had to be an ASSHOLE about it... I respect your opinion in that you dont like it but all you had to do is say so.......
There is a very fine line between, show and rice, VERY fine. "Bagged"? Listen, in the pic, its sitting on the ground, bagged or not, it scrappin' I'd cry if I saw someone do that to a Cobra. And just to make it clear, this is ONLY an opinion. I was heavy into show cars for a long time, and it's getting worse every year. To me, it takes more creativitey than bagging and shaving a car to qualify it for show. In my OPINION, rice. Sorry dude.:cool:

#26 ·
my ears were burning:mad:

i would never do that to a Cobra, maybe a Fox GT w/ billet wheels and sliding ragtop and bags.. but that would be a STREET ROD.. not rice... I would to see anyone go to a true street rod show and tell anybody there that their car was rice.. they would kill you, if they could catch you with there walkers.:D Let's see.. Boyd Coddington, Chip Foose, and hell, even Jesse James for that matter.. and I really think Jesse has the capability to kill someone for a stupid comment.. that guy is awesome! :D
the last part was for Wild Stallion, not Bill or Kevin.;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.