DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Insane In The Membrane
5,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I passed my realestate Test this week. Thats got to be the hardest test I have ever taken. If anyone is going to get into realestate I can guide you in the right path. If anyone is thinking about buying or selling a home let me know;) I thought I needed to sell My Cobra to buy a realestate car, So I did. Big mistake:( .The person that I work under suggested that I meet my clients at properties instead of driving them around in my car. Its cheaper on insurance. So now I'm in search of a 96-98 Cobra coupe with black interior. later Nate

·
7,214 Posts
96cobraonRoids said:
I passed my realestate Test this week. Thats got to be the hardest test I have ever taken. If anyone is going to get into realestate I can guide you in the right path. If anyone is thinking about buying or selling a home let me know;) I thought I needed to sell My Cobra to buy a realestate car, So I did. Big mistake:( .The person that I work under suggested that I meet my clients at properties instead of driving them around in my car. Its cheaper on insurance. So now I'm in search of a 96-98 Cobra coupe with black interior. later Nate
Congratulations Dude!

You still going to be working in Coppell?

·
Tha Closer
1,494 Posts
Congrats to ya... I took the same test and passed it also... :D

My second time around. :(
Then I went and took all of my insurance tests. P&C, Group1, and my Securities exams Series 6, 63, & 7. All of the state licensing exams use the same format and are them most difficult tests I have ever taken. Congrats, and good luck in you new career.

·
Insane In The Membrane
5,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes I still am in Coppell. It took me 3 times to pass that test:D .
man I miss my car like crazy. I have been forced to drive this silly Honda civic for the last 4 months:(

·
The Alpha Omega Frog
8,333 Posts
Hey way to go, Nate!

I'll definetely keep you in mind for my house buying needs. ;)

·
Punk Ass Bitch
11,088 Posts
Congrats. on passing your exam dude! :) I have a good buddy that just started working for Keller Williams also. His name is Kelly Courtney and he lives in Denton if you ever happen to run into him.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts