DFW Mustang Forums banner
41 - 60 of 69 Posts
i got a few ideas. its out of camshaft and valvesprings at 6500. needs to pull above 7k. prob needs 4:30's over the 3:90's that are in it. needs speed pro or some serious work on the chip that is in it. needs some 31 splines in order to allow that heavy thing to hook really hard.needs more compression for that intake. a solid roller and 11:1 with some great tuning will do it mostly.bottle wouldnt hurt either.:D

dave.

Can you attach the photos? They aren't working anymore. All i see are red x's! :( I love the list of mods. I would really like to see this car in person one day also. Do you guys race a lot at Ennis? That is about as far as i'll drive to go race near the dallas area. I'm down here in the boring city of Waco. :(

Discussion starter · #46 ·
Venom said:
Can you attach the photos? They aren't working anymore. All i see are red x's! :( I love the list of mods. I would really like to see this car in person one day also. Do you guys race a lot at Ennis? That is about as far as i'll drive to go race near the dallas area. I'm down here in the boring city of Waco. :(
I see the pics fine:confused:

you can buy them new for 140.00 from just about anyone. also, the kenny brown springs are motorsport 5300c springs re boxed.. hope you get the same hood as my cervini's 2" over stock cowl. i love it.

dave.

Ah Yes, that car looks very familiar, you worked at Baillargeon Ford a while back........right?

Dave Ottinger?

I was the little punk rookie tech with the '92 forest green hatch that loved to put a whoopin down on your car!!! j/k:p

Still lookin sharp man!

-Dave

hey man that is one nice car i am building a car for speed but to me it will never be as nice as yours good luck and great car
Jeff P

41 - 60 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.