DFW Mustang Forums banner
21 - 40 of 69 Posts
re airbag setup

even with as heavy as it is (3710).

Dude how does you car wheigh that much.My sn95 with cloth int full wheight spare tire and loaded with all options and dart sr's with long tube headers was 3460lbs without me in it.You have leather seats ?

DarkPony said:
it is 3325 with me in it :D I could whore it out, and take out everything too. :D That was on slicks and skinnies, and no back seat, which has been deleted anyway
I think I remember your passenger seat being out and didn't you remove the windshield wipers?:D

Mine in the same trim as BJ's was 3180 empty but I still have the dog bone on the diff, windshield wipers and 5/8 tank of gas.

Now that I think about it BJ, those windshield wipers being off is how you ran that 12.86!!!!!:D

lol, windshield wipers,lol. thats funny. im not going to whore mine out, i like to run it in street trim, not some seatless wonder. to me, thats not real world. ill get her to run the numbers she should already run, cause its certainly there,lol. thanks for all the positive responses guy and gals, it does mean a lot.

dave.

Mr_Wheeler said:

Oh and 92Special keep running cause i sure dont wanna catch you lol j/k

Rob
Don't worry you won't catch me! I know you can't catch my car and there is no way you could catch me in a foot race. Sorry, better pick on some other chick.:D

stroker95 said:
lol, windshield wipers,lol. thats funny. im not going to whore mine out, i like to run it in street trim, not some seatless wonder. to me, thats not real world. ill get her to run the numbers she should already run, cause its certainly there,lol. thanks for all the positive responses guy and gals, it does mean a lot.

dave.
Glad to see everyone is making you feel better but my slow ass stock 01 Cobra ran what that KC built motor did:confused:

Mike

21 - 40 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.