DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Da Bomb like ticktick
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here in El Paso , looks like we'll have quite a bit tonight already got the stangs and the expedition covered and its startin to stick to the ground , im trying to figure out how to get the video from the cam corder onto the computer so ill hopefully post vids up soon if n e one wants to see what snow looks like :D j.k

·
Da Bomb like ticktick
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i dunno where its heading but im pretty sure theres something on the local news here going something like " SHUT DOWN EL PASO , were in a blizzard!! " etc etc. This is the first time ive seen snow in about 3 years , its sweeeeet , got everything covered right now. Time to go figure out the camcorder.

·
DERP DERP DERP
37,341 Posts
Girls can too said:
IS IT COMING HERE??? :eek: PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE....

<--- Off to check weather.com!!! :D
hurry up, nic!:D

·
Chick with a Dick
11,334 Posts
quickls1chick said:
I wish it would snow for a week so I don't have to leave my house. :) I don't think we will get any though. :(
hehe! Check again! :cool: weather.com shows snow flurries tomorrow from 10am-1pm. :D I'm having my Christmas w/family at that time so it'll somewhat pass as a White Christmas. :) I'm psyched!

<----Misses the north. :(

·
OLD SCHOOL crew
11,186 Posts
I am in Tulsa, Ok visiting relatives...got about 8-inches today.

·
DERP DERP DERP
37,341 Posts
Girls can too said:
Shooooooooooosh! :p Be thankful I'm excited about something. :p Been a longtime since I have been. ;)
lol, Im sure it has, once you get old and everything...

·
Chick with a Dick
11,334 Posts
90GT50 said:
lol, Im sure it has, once you get old and everything...
Hardy-har pipsqueak. Keep it up and my Alzheimer's will kick-in, making me forget where the gtg is on Sundays. :rolleyes: :p

·
DERP DERP DERP
37,341 Posts
Girls can too said:
Hardy-har pipsqueak. Keep it up and my Alzheimer's will kick-in, making me forget where the gtg is on Sundays. :rolleyes: :p
yeah, same thing happens to me all the time:D

·
Rolling with the homies
31,056 Posts
Girls can too said:
hehe! Check again! :cool: weather.com shows snow flurries tomorrow from 10am-1pm. :D I'm having my Christmas w/family at that time so it'll somewhat pass as a White Christmas. :) I'm psyched!

<----Misses the north. :(
Christmas with family at that time??? But Christmas is Wednesday :confused:

·
DERP DERP DERP
37,341 Posts
my brother said that when he left for work at about 6:30 this morning that it was snowing some, none is going to stick, though.;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.