DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 285 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,992 Posts
He got scared and hid under a rock at the track tonight. His Cam, converter, headers and spray to my driver on motor.............................................Called out over the loud speaker and he declined a race. :wow:

His reply was "I'll race your car with the hired driver in the 1/8 but not the 1/4, GTFO Biotch! Stay at YellowBelly if you wanna run 1/8 mile.

·
Premium Member
5,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
His name is spelled Reid.

Your car run fast tonight?
Since you asked...........yes.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oAtnPS4nrk8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oAtnPS4nrk8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

·
Premium Member
5,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
so what are the next plans for it. what kind of times are you trying to get out of it!!!!
Just to go Faster, If the Da wasnt 2900 and 88 degrees out side this car would drop another 3 or 4 tenths on motor.

On a M/T dr

·
Punk Ass Kid
3,772 Posts
12.02 on motor? That car is moving something fierce.

·
Premium Member
8,912 Posts
That's a nice pass. What changes have you made since running the 12.70s?

·
parts pusher
21,987 Posts
congrats homie..good seeing ya!

·
Race or Die
3,343 Posts
He got scared and hid under a rock at the track tonight. His Cam, converter, headers and spray to my motor.............................................Called out over the loud speaker and he declined a race. :wow:

His reply was "I'll race you in the 1/8 but not the 1/4, GTFO Biotch! Stay at YellowBelly if you wanna run 1/8 mile.
Said I would race head up in the 1/8 motor to motor but not for money & had a line of your haters over ther offering up their bottle to bust your ass but since we put the timing back in for motor I declined besides I would have embarresed you bad on the sauce.....carry on our wayward son....

1 - 20 of 285 Posts