DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
7,214 Posts
Cube life blows. I'm taking breaks every half hour or so to go enjoy the day. Sure doesnt feel like the end of November.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Its been like this the whole week. I've been taking half-days off to enjoy it.

·
None
12,675 Posts
I've been taking my bow out and throwing some arrows in the field outside my apt for the last week. Feels great.

·
Punk Ass Bitch
11,088 Posts
I am so fucking busy at work this week I am working from 7 - 8ish in the morning until 8:30 or later each night.:(

·
Premium Member
2,518 Posts
The convertible top has gotten a workout this week for sure. I just wish it was like this longer then to get dark at 5:30 or 6.

·
Poor Boy Racing
2,770 Posts
Yeah the weather has been great but we better enjoy it while it last because they say the high next monday is in the 40's.

·
IA2
22,413 Posts
KevinH78 said:
I am so fucking busy at work this week I am working from 7 - 8ish in the morning until 8:30 or later each night.:(
Me too. I have to pre-make-up hours so I can take off Thankgiving day. 10 hour days suck.

·
Punk Ass Bitch
11,088 Posts
Leif said:
The convertible top has gotten a workout this week for sure. I just wish it was like this longer then to get dark at 5:30 or 6.
No shit, they call this BS "daylight savings" but in my opinion, we aren't doing anything but pissing away the daylight by fucking working.:mad:

·
Hanging on ropes
2,001 Posts
i hate being in the office on days like that.

and the worse part is, i have this huge window looking out onto this gorgeous day. i sit here and zone out looking out over dallas wishing i was not cooped up inside.

i'm out of the office working in the field at least 50% of the time... but why not on a day like THIS!!! :mad:

going to chicago this weekend to see my chick, i here the weather sucks up there. oh well, i guess we'll just have to stay inside all weekend :cool:

·
Rolling with the homies
43,268 Posts
Man, I wish I could have enjoyed the day more. Woke up at 10:30am and called into work and they were busy so I went in for some OT. Now I'm stuck inside and can only look out the window :(

·
Punk Ass Bitch
11,088 Posts
evil jose said:
Man, I wish I could have enjoyed the day more. Woke up at 10:30am and called into work and they were busy so I went in for some OT. Now I'm stuck inside and can only look out the window :(
At least you have a window.:mad:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts