DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Narcissistic fade away
17,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as I have stated before ... my new house is finally done and I have to transfer all of my utilities etc.. one such necessity being my ISP (charter comm.) well it seems my "special offer" I had before is now expired and I have to change plans.. well now the Promo I was on before doesn't exist.. and they are jacking my rates something like 40 bux a month!!!! The operator there told me that they dont offer promos at all now:mad: So my question is do I just get DSL? and Cable TV seperately? or go with AT&T broadband? I have a call in to them.. I am not sure if their service is available or not.. (new housing development) I should know tomorrow..

·
Keep your unicorns
12,421 Posts
Direct TV for TV and cable for cable/internet.

·
Keep your unicorns
12,421 Posts
No, and my Talon is broke too:)

·
Keep your unicorns
12,421 Posts
Clutch master cylinder is leaking, I have been driving it for awhile and adding fluid. It will be fixed tomorrow though.

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,373 Posts
I agree, direct tv for television and cable internet.

·
98 SVT Cobra
5,109 Posts
I personally think DishNetwork has a better service then Directv. I have had both and currently have Dish. I guess it is a personal preference. Cable or DSL, it really doesn't matter, they both have comparable services for about the same cost.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts