DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
4.6 love
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before i go up to my friends work to see it i wanna make sure im not wasting my time on watching a boring fast and the furrrrious NAWZZZZ shitty movie. Thanks
-Christina:)

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
It was decent. Aside from the jet bike scene it was pretty good if you don't think about it too much. It is better than the Fast and the Furious if that means anything at all.

·
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
21,924 Posts
IT'S A GREAT MOVIE! GO AHEAD AND SPEND THE $7 TO GO SEE IT, YOU WON'T REGRET IT! LOTS OF KEWL ACTION!

·
4.6 love
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Watcher said:
It was decent. Aside from the jet bike scene it was pretty good if you don't think about it too much. It is better than the Fast and the Furious if that means anything at all.
You mean its better than this??

NAWWZZZZ!!! :rolleyes:

·
Worship me
34,345 Posts
W3RD...

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
well i want to see it to. but when i saw the preview i thought it was going to be a bunch of computer animated stuff...like the matrix....is there a lot of that?

·
Registered
294 Posts
a few of my friends went to see it last thursday and there is alot of animation and you know the parts that they are. they said it was an okay movie.

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
okiedolphin said:
a few of my friends went to see it last thursday and there is alot of animation and you know the parts that they are. they said it was an okay movie.
oh ok, well im thinking bout going to see it...but i dont know yet

·
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
13,296 Posts
after watching Torque.. i wanted to Cry. and then had to watch F&F and 2F2F over and over again to make me feel better because they are 10000x better then Torque..

1 - 20 of 36 Posts