DFW Mustang Forums banner
21 - 40 of 70 Posts

·
Cummins > Powerstroke
19,065 Posts
Jester said:
Well, give those guys some movie making money if that shit is fake, because they are good.
agreed... awesome if its fake...sucks to be that dude if its real

·
Registered
809 Posts
8mpg said:
it could be....i will stick with my opinion and say its fake
I think you are right. I paused it where what had to be immediately after your screen shot and that shadow engulfs his face completely. Then I hit play and paused it again as fast as I could and his head was laying split in half with no blood splatter on the back wall yet. Alas, I didnt copy the screen shots but anyone can do what I did and see for yourself.
And I know for sure that if I seen a guy come in with a gun and pull it out and aim it at my face I would certainly be ducking and running in the blink of an eye. That guy just sat there and took it to the head.
I say this myth is BUSTED>

And no joke about talented video editing. that looked great.

·
I don't get it....?
2,488 Posts
i watched that 3 times. looks real to me also

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
If you frame by frame you can see the impact in the center of his face as it starts to splater and slow it down there is splater and parts on the wall. It would be nice to know what they are saying.

·
Registered
989 Posts
No screaming by anyone else in the room, no one saying WTF are joo doink, guy didn't put his hands up like 99% of normal people do when a gun is showed to them, announcer/cameraman say not a fk'n thing.......i mean come on.

·
Extreme Clean!
4,965 Posts
If you go frame by frame you will see the guys hair and head look different right between 14 and 15 seconds (just before you see the black powder on his face). Just look at the hair frame by frame, it goes from semi long in the back to much shorter. I say that's a fake, a good one though.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Samhain said:
If you go frame by frame you will see the guys hair and head look different right between 14 and 15 seconds (just before you see the black powder on his face). Just look at the hair frame by frame, it goes from semi long in the back to much shorter. I say that's a fake, a good one though.
in full speed this looks good. but yeah frame by frame theres a few minor things that make it questionable. If you frame by frame it and keep your eyes fixed on the towel you can see it move and change shapes a little ( the part of the towel that is on the left side ) at the same time when his hair seems to get shorter. Great fake tho!

·
Painting Your House
10,734 Posts
That surly gave me the shakes, but my opinion says its fake. I saw the aftermath to a 12 gauge in the mouth shot when I was about 16 or 17. Different angle and past the face, and a total delete of the back side of the head. Tough call, but I stick to fake.

21 - 40 of 70 Posts