Cummins > Powerstroke
19,065 Posts
doesnt really look real to me...

<--- has seen a guy with a self inflicted gunshot wound to the head

·
Cummins > Powerstroke
19,065 Posts
Jester said:
Tim, if that does not look real to you, you have no idea what a shotgun can do.

Looks legit to me...............and all I have to say is "GOD DAMN!!!!!!"
I know what a shotgun can do but if that was a slug there woudl be a hole in the wall. From 1ft away, I highly doubt that the slug is stop by just going into his head.

Now if it were a birdshot or buckshot you figure you would see pellet holes in the wall. When I saw that guy with a shotgun to the head 1/2 his head was missing and there was a lot more blood. I just dont see that gun taking his head clean off like that. I know they are powerful but it just doesnt seem real to me

·
Cummins > Powerstroke
19,065 Posts
you guys got me really interested in this.... here is a screenshot right before he shoots him

just doesnt look right. The black cloudy look on his face BEFORE the shot and the face look distorted. I dont think its a shadow because the the whole interview there is never a shadow cast on his face...

I thnk I watched the video atleast 15 time frame by frame...its looks real but I doubt it is...and who holds a shotgun like that?

·
Racist....that means you!
20,645 Posts
8mpg said:
I know what a shotgun can do but if that was a slug there woudl be a hole in the wall. From 1ft away, I highly doubt that the slug is stop by just going into his head.

Now if it were a birdshot or buckshot you figure you would see pellet holes in the wall. When I saw that guy with a shotgun to the head 1/2 his head was missing and there was a lot more blood. I just dont see that gun taking his head clean off like that. I know they are powerful but it just doesnt seem real to me
At the angle the guy was sitting at compared to how high the other guy was, the blood, snot, spit, and brain matter and leftover shot went behind were you could not see it.

·
Racist....that means you!
20,645 Posts
8mpg said:
you guys got me really interested in this.... here is a screenshot right before he shoots him

just doesnt look right. The black cloudy look on his face BEFORE the shot and the face look distorted. I dont think its a shadow because the the whole interview there is never a shadow cast on his face...

I thnk I watched the video atleast 15 time frame by frame...its looks real but I doubt it is...and who holds a shotgun like that?
It looks like the smoke/flash from the barrel to me.

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
8mpg said:

I THINK YOUR RIGHT.....didn't think about that

1 - 20 of 70 Posts