DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
2-7 and still a fan!
13,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Was there a lot of hotties at Papas last night??? Damn that place was kicking last night. I bought out my wife for a rare Papas GTG last night and she was like no wonder you come here every thursday:( ;) I think she is going to start comming with me every Thurs.:eek: LOL! Anyway it was good to see all the DFW Peeps, there was DFWPeeps from all over the METROPLEX last night. The secret is out, PAPAS ROCKS! 'H'

·
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
21,855 Posts
I'll start getting to those once we move. Working at home, I rarely get out of the house. I need a "Dad's night out" night.

Wonder what I'll have to give up. My wife used to have a "girl's night out", but all the girls stopped doing it.

·
Other half of bitter
7,023 Posts
It was good to meet your wife!!! i was lucky and got to sit next to some of the hotties! ;)

·
2-7 and still a fan!
13,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes there was Jules...

GTJules99 said:
Yes, there were definitely hotties out there........but they were guys. :eek:
My wife noticed that too, thats why I think she wants to go back up there!:eek: :rolleyes: :p

·
2-7 and still a fan!
13,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey Michelle...

michelle95gt said:
It was good to meet your wife!!! i was lucky and got to sit next to some of the hotties! ;)
I told my wife that you were a catholic school girl just like her, now I think she really wants to go back up there!!!;) :D

·
Scared s**tless
13,733 Posts
46Tbird said:
Did you go home alone?

*rhetorical question*

Now you know why. ;)
i was beyond plastered. i got up this morning to go to work and called my boss to explain why i was still drunk.

·
Other half of bitter
7,023 Posts
Re: Hey Michelle...

BOOSTED32V said:
I told my wife that you were a catholic school girl just like her, now I think she really wants to go back up there!!!;) :D
lol.....us catholic school girls are angels.......
on my way to confession now....lol

Got boosted....too bad you didn't make it out- i had some ***** pics for you! lol ;)

·
Premium Member
31,877 Posts
Re: Re: Hey Michelle...

michelle95gt said:
Got boosted....too bad you didn't make it out- i had some ***** pics for you! lol ;)
Rub it in why donthca.:p I've made it out to Pappa's a couple times, but last night I had other priorities. Maybe next time I'll get tha pics.;)

·
BOOSTED32V Jr.
12,413 Posts
I had a great time last night. It feels so good to be back in Dallas and to be able to hang out at Papa's. It was nice to meet Mrs. BOOSTED32V. She was really nice. H, good choice my man ;)

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.