DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
Hope you are fine
My home is at the edge of renovation and completed all the plumbing and wiring works. Now I'm planning to decorate the interior of the house with essential things. At the time of interior design, my friend suggested installing light shaded roller shades for windows to avoid the sun's harsh glare. What do you guys think about installing these roller shades? Has anyone here used this? Is it effective?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all
Hope you are fine
My home is at the edge of renovation and completed all the plumbing and wiring works. Now I'm planning to decorate the interior of the house with essential things. At the time of interior design, my friend suggested installing light shaded roller shades for windows to avoid the sun's harsh glare. What do you guys think about installing these roller shades? Has anyone here used this? Is it effective?
That will be a great idea if your house have lots of big windows where too much sunlight can penetrate. You can also use high-ceiling curtains.

For more complex design and function, you can also rugs for insulation. You can buy trendy wall rugs to do it. For what it's worth, I will vouch Cyrus Artisan Rugs at St.Paul. This is where I bought majority of our rugs.

Installing roller shades for windows is a good idea. I just give you options here.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That will be a great idea if your house have lots of big windows where too much sunlight can penetrate. You can also use high-ceiling curtains.

For more complex design and function, you can also rugs for insulation. You can buy trendy wall rugs to do it. For what it's worth, I will vouch Cyrus Artisan Rugs at St.Paul. This is where I bought majority of our rugs.

Installing roller shades for windows is a good idea. I just give you options here.
Thanks for your suggestions
DogToys

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

I have gone through their website, but there are not many collection matches with my window. I found a matching roller shade colour from the provider, which my friend has purchased recently

·
Registered
5 Posts
There are scores of roller shade fabric options, from sheer to opaque, to provide the degree of control you’re after. For visual consistency, choose the same sheer fabric for all windows, and in the bedrooms install a double roller shade with sheer fabric on one roller and a blackout shade on the other.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts