DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
K, so the deal is I have an off-road h-pipe on my '98 GT. I know I won't be passing emissions when the time comes. I have until Feb or March of next year before I need to renew it. Unfortuntely, right after Christmas, I am heading out to Cali for school. When the time comes for my safety to be renewed, I am driving my car back here to get it done. How can I get it passed? Does anyone have a hookup or know of anyplace that won't get me arrested if I leave a six pack on the seat or slip the inspection guy a few bills? I would register it out in Cali but the smog checks they have out there are BRUTAL. I know this from personal experience. PLEASE ADVISE and PM me!!!!

·
Rolling with the homies
43,268 Posts
If someone is planning on advising him how to break the law please do so via Private Message otherwise I'll be forced to delete the whole thread. Thanks.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry Jose. I figured people were smart enough to PM me about it... I changed it though. Sorry :(

PS - I live in Collin County

·
Registered
493 Posts
Simple, get a Bassani or other 2.5 nice H pipe, WITH CATS! It's hard to believe people go to that much trouble to run an offroad, I like the sound of my 2.5 X pipe Bassani w/ cats better than off road anyway!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts