DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Texan
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how do you guys (and girls) pass the night? im a fan of leno reruns and then browsing the internet for interesting stuff.

·
Premium Member
2,276 Posts
I watch alot of reruns on Nick at Night....Roseanne, Full House, etc. :D Then I fall asleep watching Sportscenter over and over.

·
Fear the lawn gnome
4,535 Posts
i read here and over at reefcentral.com. i can stay awake for hours :( when i need to be sleeping like now. but im watching re run leno.

·
Texan
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol, that ice cream on leno made me so hungry

·
Registered
7,113 Posts
browse the forums trying to find the rest of the parts i need to put my car back to stock.

then i search for cars i may be interested in buying and try and find out all the information i can about them.

Madden04 is popular too.

·
Premium Member
2,276 Posts
Cammin4V said:
then i search for cars i may be interested in buying and try and find out all the information i can about them.

I depress myself when I get in the Vehicles forum. I realize that I no longer have a 5.0 sittin' outside. I'm good to go when it's muddy, though.

·
Big Fundamental
911 Posts
I post goofy opinionated shit and make everyone here wish that I had cable. :D

·
FIRE!
2,028 Posts
0 GT 2 said:
how do you guys (and girls) pass the night? im a fan of leno reruns and then browsing the internet for interesting stuff.

I just turn on blue oyster cult, audioslave,slayer and surf away.
i sleep in the day and stay up at night that way no one bothers me. so i guess im kinda used to it

·
Taliban can SUCK IT!
3,145 Posts
Swoll5.0 said:
I watch alot of reruns on Nick at Night....Roseanne, Full House, etc. :D Then I fall asleep watching Sportscenter over and over.
lol i do the same thing. i surf this site and a few others play a couple of games or whatever then fall asleep to repeats of sports center after you watch it 2 or 3 times you cant help but fall asleep.

·
Premium Member
2,769 Posts
Sometimes I drink until 4 or 5 a.m. then sleep till noon. Other nights watch tv. The history channel has some good things on sometimes.

·
Rolling with the homies
43,268 Posts
<---- About to play some Black Hawk Down online when I should be sleeping seeing that I've gotta be up at 7:30am.

·
Premium Member
5,741 Posts
bitter jose said:
<---- About to play some Black Hawk Down online when I should be sleeping seeing that I've gotta be up at 7:30am.
p/m incoming :)

·
The Alpha Omega Frog
8,333 Posts
working and surfing....waiting for 3pm to roll around so I can go home. :)

·
Registered
791 Posts
Ditto. Work till 5am. On my days off i maintain my sleeping habits by watching tv, playing Call of Duty, and having sex with my girl at various hours of the night.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts