DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Which one's the clutch?
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
incrance on mach\vette

if anyone around the age of below 25 could tell me how much they pay a month for their mach 1 \ 1999ish vette. thanks

·
Registered
112 Posts
Dude I purchased my Bullitt when I was 25, I'm 29 now, I was paying 150 a month and that was under my mothers policy. Without being under her I was looking at almost 300. Yeah I was cool with my new car paying a total of about 700 per month for it, but guess what. No money left over to do anything to it. Think about what you can do to a paid off 94 thru 99 GT, dumping that roughly same six or seven-hundred dollars a month into it. A LOT!!!!

I say screw car payments until you are out of college or making 50+ a year. My last two vehicles I have paid cash for and let me tell you it feels good not to write those car payment checks anymore.

Just my o2 :cool:

Rob1

·
Which one's the clutch?
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
*sigh* insurance...it was a typo, you know what i ment.

·
Which one's the clutch?
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
qtrmilperf said:
Dude I purchased my Bullitt when I was 25, I'm 29 now, I was paying 150 a month and that was under my mothers policy. Without being under her I was looking at almost 300. Yeah I was cool with my new car paying a total of about 700 per month for it, but guess what. No money left over to do anything to it. Think about what you can do to a paid off 94 thru 99 GT, dumping that roughly same six or seven-hundred dollars a month into it. A LOT!!!!

I say screw car payments until you are out of college or making 50+ a year. My last two vehicles I have paid cash for and let me tell you it feels good not to write those car payment checks anymore.

Just my o2 :cool:

Rob1
I make enough to afford the $700 a month for car payment and insurance and still have $700 a month to put in it, thats why i ask.

·
Premium Member
2,769 Posts
I pay $117.00 a month on my mach1 and I have a clean record. I still think it's too much to be paying seeing how I'm an old fart and all. :(

·
Premium Member
2,783 Posts
In '02, I was 24 when i got my '02 z06 and it was $190 per month, till about a month before my 25 birthday, then like Andrew it was about half after that.

·
DERP DERP DERP
36,645 Posts
pm pattymelt1285, he's 21 and has a 99 vette

·
Rolling with the homies
43,268 Posts
If you have to ask.....

·
Which one's the clutch?
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #18