DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
On a downward spiral
5,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone look up a number for me?? Ive been getting voice messages and i dont know who this person is. It sounds like theyre trying to cover up their voice. It could be a prank but I dont recognize this number.

·
On a downward spiral
5,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's your sex therapist. He needs payment for the anal fisting session you asked for.
Nah, it's been paid for already.

·
2-7 and still a fan!
16,954 Posts
You fuck with the bull, you get the horns...

·
On a downward spiral
5,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You fuck with the bull, you get the horns...
Haha give it up douche. Im too busy to even have time to start shit with people let alone do something that would get me threats on my cell phone. According to the threat i guess im supposed to watch my back: "Hey motherfucker, answer your fucking phone. I already done told you bitch. You aint going to sleep tonight motherfucker."

·
I'm a GIRL.
2,453 Posts
On I-Phone and Blackberry people can call you from their number and make it show up as any phone number....then they can have a voice changer that makes a man sound like a woman and such. My Brother has pulled this crap on me several times. So you can pull the number and get a name, but that person may not of really called you.

·
Resident Misanthrope
9,690 Posts
so why don't you just answer the phone instead of making a stupid fucking thread about it on the internet?

·
On a downward spiral
5,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
so why don't you just answer the phone instead of making a stupid fucking thread about it on the internet?
Because i wasn't near my phone when these calls happened. I was too busy with my son and nephews. It wasnt till i put them to sleep that i saw the missed calls and voice mails.

The voice didnt sound normal, like someone was trying too hard to make it deeper.

I dont have time to waste on some stupid prank if in fact it was. Plus if you're number isnt on my phone, theres a reason i didnt give it to you. I dont ever answer numbers i dont recognize.

·
老师
12,120 Posts
Because i wasn't near my phone when these calls happened. I was too busy with my son and nephews. It wasnt till i put them to sleep that i saw the missed calls and voice mails.

The voice didnt sound normal, like someone was trying too hard to make it deeper.

I dont have time to waste on some stupid prank if in fact it was. Plus if you're number isnt on my phone, theres a reason i didnt give it to you. I dont ever answer numbers i dont recognize.
Then don't worry about it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts