DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Something I have always wondered.
Let's say you have a tall girl, say 6ft and a short girl say Kiwi sized and one 8 inch penis. How much difference does the size difference between the two girls ( like 2 ft I think ) have on how big the dick feels ? Does the amazon feel gyped while the short girl has to work it ? If you are really short is there an upper size limit to the amount of penis you can realistically use before you just plain run out of room ( or it gets to painful to be any fun ) ?

·
Gone but never forgotten
17,192 Posts
EquusCriollo said:
Something I have always wondered.
Let's say you have a tall girl, say 6ft and a short girl say Kiwi sized and one 8 inch penis. How much difference does the size difference between the two girls ( like 2 ft I think ) have on how big the dick feels ? Does the amazon feel gyped while the short girl has to work it ? If you are really short is there an upper size limit to the amount of penis you can realistically use before you just plain run out of room ( or it gets to painful to be any fun ) ?

Yes........You are weird. :D

j/k

·
Premium Member
5,697 Posts
very good question.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.