DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
21,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woo hoo! Closed on my new house today. I'm now an official Murphy, TX *******.

Ms. Cobra will have her own living quarters in the one car garage now. No fear of the monster Tahoe dinging the doors.

·
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
21,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Movers will be here 9am. I already took the load of toys over for the girls and had cable hookup today. I had the cable modem hookup last weekend. So, but Sunday, I should be in my nice comfortable chair watching my television, watching my wife unpack.

:D

·
Punk Ass Bitch
11,008 Posts
Congrats dude!!!! I know how exciting it is to move into a new place but can't imagine what it is like getting into a new sweet ass crib like you have.;) If you need some help moving any stuff over, PM me and I will be more than happy to help you load/unload or haul some stuff over.:)

Later,
Kevin

·
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
21,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
KevinH78 said:
Congrats dude!!!! I know how exciting it is to move into a new place but can't imagine what it is like getting into a new sweet ass crib like you have.;) If you need some help moving any stuff over, PM me and I will be more than happy to help you load/unload or haul some stuff over.:)

Later,
Kevin
Thanks for the offer, Kevin! This is the first move in which I utilized the services of packers and movers. I ain't lifting a finger except for computer equipment and audio visual equipment.

92lxstang, thanks!

STANGGT40, yea, I can't believe it is finally here. We ended up getting a new super at the end of the job that really moved things along. He was really cool, played f-ball for the Cowpokes and the Saints in the mid-80s. We had alot of common people we knew through our college football days, so we talked 1/2 the time and he worked 1/2 the time (and still got more done than the other super!).

Sometime in the spring we'll have an open house, all stangs invited. I realized last week that other than a yellow hummer down the street, I'm living in importville. Time to let them know the greatness of American iron.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.