DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· No Cerveza... No Trabajo
21,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Closed on the old house today. I am homeless until 2:00pm tomorrow when I close on the new one.

Time to change my location tag, I am no longer from Garland!

· ¯\(º_o)/¯
25,199 Posts
Where did you move to?

· I am a Motherfucker
4,755 Posts
Re: Re: I'm officially homeless!

Got Boost? said:
You can always leave Garland, but Garland will never leave you.

:p
Isnt that: Cant turn a hoe into a house wife?:p JK!

21,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm officially homeless!

Got Boost? said:
Cool, white trash to rodeo trash over night...:eek:

j/k;)
Haha. I'm going to enjoy the lower crime rate, their police blotter reads like Mayberry RFD: Alarm, open building, suspicious vehicle, 911 Hangup, information call...

Guess that will all change once I get there. lol

Alarm, speeding vehicle, open building, loud vehicle, information, speeding vehicle, alarm, loud vehicle...

21,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
STANGGT40 said:
that's right, you can take the man out of garland, but you can't take garland out of the man... lol :D

so, is everything good with the house? no more problems, like the rounded wall, right?:D
Nope. Last problem was the range top, which they installed electric, we had change ordered gas. That came in and installed on Monday.

The bowed wall was from a 4" PVC pipe that was capped in the wall. It used to be used in the old design, now they don't use it. They sawed it down to the foundation and capped it there and replaced the drywall and floorboard. Looks good now!

Only things left were touch up paint, which I'm going out with the super and paint crew in the morning to finalize.

Since I was only in Garland for 5 years, does the stank wash off?

· 11-05-09
21,629 Posts
01WhiteCobra said:
Nope. Last problem was the range top, which they installed electric, we had change ordered gas. That came in and installed on Monday.

The bowed wall was from a 4" PVC pipe that was capped in the wall. It used to be used in the old design, now they don't use it. They sawed it down to the foundation and capped it there and replaced the drywall and floorboard. Looks good now!

Only things left were touch up paint, which I'm going out with the super and paint crew in the morning to finalize.

Since I was only in Garland for 5 years, does the stank wash off?

It's permanent after 15 minutes:eek:

· ¯\(º_o)/¯
25,199 Posts
01WhiteCobra said:
Damn. My youngest was the only one born in Garland. I guess she really is screwed for life.
Good luck on that one :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.